Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Originally Posted by jmause3

Originally Posted by HOOD17

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

At Ronnie knowing his impersonator.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Who's that? Dean?"
laugh.gif

I noticed Jwow wearin a Free Snook tee... How the hell she get a tee like that the same day/night of the arrest...? Wasn't it suppose to be the same night??? Re-shot the scene maybe...

I noticed Jwow wearin a Free Snook tee... How the hell she get a tee like that the same day/night of the arrest...? Wasn't it suppose to be the same night??? Re-shot the scene maybe...

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

They do work at a T-Shirt place where you can print whatever on the shirt so maybe sometime during those scenes she had one made?

Originally Posted by AirNoel2345

They do work at a T-Shirt place where you can print whatever on the shirt so maybe sometime during those scenes she had one made?

feel like dude who owns the store loses money cuz people cant all rush into the store. security prob lets select ppl in n out of there

don't they work in a shop that makes custom shirts though? i feel like she could have easily gotten it made after she was arrested and just put it on right away

feel like dude who owns the store loses money cuz people cant all rush into the store. security prob lets select ppl in n out of there

don't they work in a shop that makes custom shirts though? i feel like she could have easily gotten it made after she was arrested and just put it on right away

I'm so excited for next weeks episode, and most likely the episode the week after that considering they wait till the end of the episode to show the good stuff.

If Sammi leaves I'll be soooo happy! No more whining and single Ronnie will be in full affect!

I'm so excited for next weeks episode, and most likely the episode the week after that considering they wait till the end of the episode to show the good stuff.

If Sammi leaves I'll be soooo happy! No more whining and single Ronnie will be in full affect!

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Thissss.. I hope she's gone for good also. I have a feeling they will save that til close to the very end as always
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Thissss.. I hope she's gone for good also. I have a feeling they will save that til close to the very end as always
30t6p3b.gif

it looked like the "FREE" was electrical tape.

this episode was lame. i have a hard time sympathizing with those #!!@#.

it looked like the "FREE" was electrical tape.

this episode was lame. i have a hard time sympathizing with those #!!@#.

Back
Top Bottom