Official Jersey Shore Season 3 Thread Vol. At The End Of The Day (SEASON FINALE)

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Julissa Jwoww is always
pimp.gif
*fixed

-The Juice

When you live with somebody, obviously you should break up with them face-to-face, not over the phone. I'm sorry for what happened to her, unfortunately thats a " L " she gonna have to eat.

When you live with somebody, obviously you should break up with them face-to-face, not over the phone. I'm sorry for what happened to her, unfortunately thats a " L " she gonna have to eat.

Originally Posted by J Capo

Julissa is always
pimp.gif
Edit: that hard drive stuff is messed up though
Hard Drive probably means one thing: Sextape. 

[h1]Judge blocks nude pics of JWOWW[/h1]ANI, Jan 20, 2011, 05.49pm IST

A judge has blocked Jenni " JWoww" Farley's ex-boyfriend from distributing nude pictures of the reality TV star.

According to TMZ.com, the judge has ruled that Tom Lippolis has no legal right to distribute naked images of the "Jersey Shore" star, reports the New York Post.

The judge said that the photos in question were taken without permission and while Farley "was under the effects of pre-surgical and post-surgical anestesia" when the photos were taken last February.

Lippolis held that the photos would not harm Farley's reputation because she has stated in the past that she wanted to pose for Playboy and that she was "always a willing participant and always gave consent."

The photos depict the bombshell star before she had liposuction and a second breast augmentation.

The case is set for arbitration where a final ruling will be made concerning the future of the photos.

Read more: Judge blocks nude pics of JWOWW - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...f-JWOWW/articleshow/7327146.cms#ixzz1BXtUvWJZ

Originally Posted by J Capo

Julissa is always
pimp.gif
Edit: that hard drive stuff is messed up though
Hard Drive probably means one thing: Sextape. 

[h1]Judge blocks nude pics of JWOWW[/h1]ANI, Jan 20, 2011, 05.49pm IST

A judge has blocked Jenni " JWoww" Farley's ex-boyfriend from distributing nude pictures of the reality TV star.

According to TMZ.com, the judge has ruled that Tom Lippolis has no legal right to distribute naked images of the "Jersey Shore" star, reports the New York Post.

The judge said that the photos in question were taken without permission and while Farley "was under the effects of pre-surgical and post-surgical anestesia" when the photos were taken last February.

Lippolis held that the photos would not harm Farley's reputation because she has stated in the past that she wanted to pose for Playboy and that she was "always a willing participant and always gave consent."

The photos depict the bombshell star before she had liposuction and a second breast augmentation.

The case is set for arbitration where a final ruling will be made concerning the future of the photos.

Read more: Judge blocks nude pics of JWOWW - The Times of India http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...f-JWOWW/articleshow/7327146.cms#ixzz1BXtUvWJZ

IDGAF if it's free to get into, but I think you have to be the biggest loser to go to the After Hours show. Guys hi-fiving and asking questions? 
30t6p3b.gif

IDGAF if it's free to get into, but I think you have to be the biggest loser to go to the After Hours show. Guys hi-fiving and asking questions? 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

30t6p3b.gif

I understand somewhat if ur a 18 yr old girl, but any dude that's on there that doesn't look like he's being forced to is suspect

Originally Posted by bkmac

30t6p3b.gif

I understand somewhat if ur a 18 yr old girl, but any dude that's on there that doesn't look like he's being forced to is suspect

Back
Top Bottom