*** OFFICIAL JDM CAR THREAD ***

That runs clean! I'd like to hear it on a rollin highway pull. I like the exhaust not its not too loud where you have cops following you but it got that roar that says ur car is about business.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Baltimore:

ya man nice teg !!!! damn i need to get my project car soon
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I'll forever be a jdm head even tho my next car will be a euro
indifferent.gif

& Baltimore: what kind of RX7? I hope you have money to burn for that car, it's a hassle
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

I'll forever be a jdm head even tho my next car will be a euro
indifferent.gif

& Baltimore: what kind of RX7? I hope you have money to burn for that car, it's a hassle
ohwell.gif
Like a 93-95 but i will swap the rotary for a reliable engine something like a LS1, RB26DETT, or a 2JZ. When mazda can make the rotary reliable it will be serious though.

^ No im murdalandhitman but i got banned in the jrose thread and this is my new name, but what does that have to do with jdm?

That 410 kid, I believe was from Baltimore. Talked about having an STI, RX7 (w/ an LS1), and an NSX. He posted pics of cars that weren't his, that instead he just took from other forums. Dude got exposed for that and a few other things.

Just quite a few coincidences.

Oh ok, no i want an nsx or rx-7 because of the veilside fortune body kits. Ever since i saw tokyo drift i always wanted one of those to build. Theres a shop in baltimore that does ls1 swaps and other swaps into rx-7s and ive seen results on youtube and it looks like a fun build.

Originally Posted by Baltimore

Like a 93-95 but i will swap the rotary for a reliable engine something like a LS1, RB26DETT, or a 2JZ. When mazda can make the rotary reliable it will be serious though.
sounds good, my friend said he's doing the LS swap into his 240, can't wait to see it though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solemunchies

Originally Posted by Baltimore

sounds good, my friend said he's doing the LS swap into his 240, can't wait to see it though
pimp.gif
damn now thats gonna be sick! gotta love a ls1 swap.

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

its 410kid, don't fall for his crap

as soon as he said something about nsx and rx7 i immediately thought of that tooeither way u aren't getting a rx7 w/ a ls swap and no one here is gona believe you

i never said i have it i said i would like to do it. Believe me about what? Wanting a rx7 w/ ls1? Smh stop trolling

and whats with the fierce hate from u? How do u know i will never get one, you do not know my financial state. NT gets worse and worse

Y'all have no life making a mutiny against me. Stop hating on me I said i aint that kid and get a life. Man you all act like you know me and you dont. So you can stop following me in every thread and trolling I am not 410.

and btw 410 is an area code all across Baltimore so i guess im every niketalker that lives in Baltimore smh

Back
Top Bottom