*** OFFICIAL JDM CAR THREAD ***

Originally Posted by Control Are

Originally Posted by Baltimore

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

Just scooped this up

any ideas? No engine stuff cuz ain't no making this car fast lol.

It's a 07 fit sport auto BTW
Manual conversion kit

eyes.gif

It's a brand new car. If he wanted a manual, he could've gotten it from the jump
Theres no point of adding anything other then some decent rims then if its an auto.

^like I stated in my first post that you even quoted, no engine stuff. Plus the car is slow as hell but gets good gas milage and allows me to put my drag radials in the back.

My last commuter (92 maxima) was a 5 speed and it got real annoying being in traffic.

No dampers, just get tokico blues/spring combo and some decent rims from the 16" range. window visors...uhh....hello kitty stickers?

what ever you do please do NOT get staggered wheel on it, Im sure you know this already.

sick.gif
smh.gif
, amount of civics Ive seen with it.

Originally Posted by MaZA4eVeR14

^like I stated in my first post that you even quoted, no engine stuff. Plus the car is slow as hell but gets good gas milage and allows me to put my drag radials in the back.

My last commuter (92 maxima) was a 5 speed and it got real annoying being in traffic.
yea i hear you my daily drive is a 5 speed but i dont mind it in traffic cause driving gets boring with an auto. But yea nothing stupid on your car no 4" exhaust tip just a bit of an upgrade on the rims none of those colored lug nuts, and i wouldnt lower it since its a daily driver you dont wanna hit a speed bump or steep road/curb. Just keep it a grown man look no 5zigen, mugen, and greddy stickers.

EDIT: check out the ricer you just posted
roll.gif

Originally Posted by flappy188

MY DAILY

08 Acura TL TYPE S

Thats real clean. I respect that as a daily driver and it has not a hint of rice on it lol. Nice car.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Nothing "jdm" about that tl...

Nextt
U mean its not a ricer like you want to see. Ok he can put on a carbon hood w/ a scoop and pins, intake, dual 4" exhaust, cool tuner brand stickers to make it look fast, cheap HID headlights, then he would be cool right?

Jose- yup, mag blue soon

Baltimore- your right, I'm not gonna respond to your foolish comments. Keep the hate coming, it keeps me motivated.

MC - thanks for the love. Appreciate it!

Maz - nice Lil pick up. I would just lower it, rims, lip, and some visors. I'm hoping to run low to mid 12s. Haven't taken it to the track yet.

Serious question though... is your interior blue or something? Not being rude just wondering why you have blue lugs and getting your rims powder coated to blue?

EDIT: forget what i said i saw ur whip on my iphone and it looked like u had blue lug nuts. It actually looks a lot better now on the cpu so my bad for what i said. But when u get the powdercoated are the decals on the rims gonna be removed? And it doesnt really look ricer now but what size exhaust u running? And is it street legal, Carb, and a daily driver?

yo ienycepnoyi, I noticed that you have a CD6, what kind of suspension and wheels did you get on it? Do you have more pics?

im on function and form type 1 full coilovers...on stock wheels. dont have any recent pics besides that...but if you own a 94-97 accord come join hondasociety.com. dope site

Its all good Baltimore. When they get powder coated, the will be completely stripped and painted an OEM Volk color with new stickers and center caps. I'm running 3 inch piping with a magnaflow exhaust. It has a nice deep sound

OK again my bad for saying that my iphone made the pics look bad. That sounds good i was hoping the stickers wouldnt be painted over. Magnaflow is a good sounding and performance exhaust.

Back
Top Bottom