+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Oceans is 
pimp.gif

Trying to listen to other **** I been bumping the past couple weeks and it all sounds so poor , thanks jay.

Intro should of been crack...
grin.gif

Along the lines of The Dynasty or something. 

I'm about to take that off, and just start off with a banger. 

this lp is dope. not top 3 of his work, but its still great. only joints ima skip is oceans ( good for a song, but ill never be in a mood for that) and part II ( i like this song but I can see me skippin a majority of the time). Prolly Holy Grail too. Beat sounded harder in the commercial. N if J wanted Adam Levine sound, shoulda called Adam Levine. lol. JT did his thing tho. good job j.

Last edited:
I sit and watch alot of you hype rappers who rap about material things but ya'll have a problem with the one dude who isn't lying about having those material things.

incredible 
laugh.gif
No one knows what they want anymore. People want rappers to stop lying but when Jay raps it's like "I'm tired of hearing these facts" or he should be rapping about something else. What else should he be rappng about? Someone please enlighten me. Not like his subject matter isn't diverse to begin with, people just pinpoint bars and use those as a basis for criticism.

I sit and watch alot of you hype rappers who rap about material things but ya'll have a problem with the one dude who isn't lying about having those material things.

incredible 
laugh.gif
No one knows what they want anymore. People want rappers to stop lying but when Jay raps it's like "I'm tired of hearing these facts" or he should be rapping about something else. What else should he be rappng about? Someone please enlighten me. Not like his subject matter isn't diverse to begin with, people just pinpoint bars and use those as a basis for criticism.
you slept yet homie?

I'm too hype to listen to the tape but I can't find a place to download straight from my phone into music folder. Is that even possible or do I need to go on to my desktop?

"On that Diamonds Remix Yeezus album, I swore I spazzed, but my big brother came through and kicked my ***..."

I had low expectations as i did with Yeezus with these artists just going on a whim and dropping albums with no singles I just thought it would feel like a throwaway track album. Boy was I wrong with this one :smokin

Back
Top Bottom