+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

did yall get album artwork? Finally got the songs in my music player but no artwork.
A1mu1XiS5eL.jpg

Bruno's voice would've been extremely emotional I think, too emotional and ruined the song. JT is just fine
Jay & JT has a good chemistry he dont need no Bruno fam at all

plus he only works with people he has that connection with he dont go out his lane

I will say this though; Jay has linked up with Justin and Frank now and each time has been flames.

I think Bruno has that voice that would mesh well also. He has the emotion just like someone said, but I like that.

It can't be forced though. Its gotta be organic just like Justin/Frank x Jay ends up being. Not just putting out a track because you are the two hottest out. Thats how Jay and Kelly fell out :lol:

But like you said, they don't have that relationship to get into the studio I guess.
I aint knocking off Bruno cause hes a talented artist but 1 thing Jay missed was a production from Just Blaze

Jay & Kelly would of been on a different level both of them our Michael Jordan of the game

Bruno's voice would've been extremely emotional I think, too emotional and ruined the song. JT is just fine
Jay & JT has a good chemistry he dont need no Bruno fam at all

plus he only works with people he has that connection with he dont go out his lane

I will say this though; Jay has linked up with Justin and Frank now and each time has been flames.

I think Bruno has that voice that would mesh well also. He has the emotion just like someone said, but I like that.

It can't be forced though. Its gotta be organic just like Justin/Frank x Jay ends up being. Not just putting out a track because you are the two hottest out. Thats how Jay and Kelly fell out :lol:

But like you said, they don't have that relationship to get into the studio I guess.
I aint knocking off Bruno cause hes a talented artist but 1 thing Jay missed was a production from Just Blaze

Jay & Kelly would of been on a different level both of them our Michael Jordan of the game

:smh: That has been lurking in the back of my mind

I sit and watch alot of you hype rappers who rap about material things but ya'll have a problem with the one dude who isn't lying about having those material things.

incredible 
laugh.gif
No one knows what they want anymore. People want rappers to stop lying but when Jay raps it's like "I'm tired of hearing these facts" or he should be rapping about something else. What else should he be rappng about? Someone please enlighten me. Not like his subject matter isn't diverse to begin with, people just pinpoint bars and use those as a basis for criticism.
you slept yet homie?
Nah not really. Did the same thing when WTT dropped I was up all night. They need to always release albums on days off. I wonder how its going to do sales wise now that its all over the place way before the physical copies are out. I cant even consider this a normal leak because its almost like they encouraged sharing of it by putting it on peoples phones for them. Gonna be interesting thats for sure.

so this in stores now? Its still only pre order on iTunes.
I can't wait anymore!

I sit and watch alot of you hype rappers who rap about material things but ya'll have a problem with the one dude who isn't lying about having those material things.

incredible 
laugh.gif
No one knows what they want anymore. People want rappers to stop lying but when Jay raps it's like "I'm tired of hearing these facts" or he should be rapping about something else. What else should he be rappng about? Someone please enlighten me. Not like his subject matter isn't diverse to begin with, people just pinpoint bars and use those as a basis for criticism.
you slept yet homie?
Nah not really. Did the same thing when WTT dropped I was up all night. They need to always release albums on days off. I wonder how its going to do sales wise now that its all over the place way before the physical copies are out. I cant even consider this a normal leak because its almost like they encouraged sharing of it by putting it on peoples phones for them. Gonna be interesting thats for sure.

I mean, he already sold a millie technically.

Only song I don't like is Jay Z Blue

Other than that, ALL FLAMES

been bumping this all day

and ODing on food/green/beer and soon fireworks. happy fourth

Random thoughts...

- I think JT sounds perfect on Holy Grail, but I really wish that beat drop had some heavier bass. It sounds a little flat compared to the rest of the album.

- Picasso Baby sounds like "So Ghetto 2013"

- Frank Ocean is really boring now. It's like he uses the exact same cadence on every song. His feature really keeps me from loving Oceans.

- Timbaland needs to keep riding this sampling wave he's on.

- I don't really like that Crown will forever make me think of Ja Rule. If you're gonna use the same sample you should at least have a different song title.

- The beginning of Versus reminds me of Who You Wit

- Part II uses the same Billy Squier drums as 99 Problems

- Did Timbaland just sample a kid talking in a room for La Familia? You can even hear the TV playing in the background. Awesome.

- Nickels and Dimes reminds me of the woman singing in the radiator from Eraserhead.

Back
Top Bottom