+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

timb is too much 
eek.gif
fixed

I don't understand man.. I've been a loyal fan, I didn't turn on Jay when dropped that BP3 trash, for my loyalty I deserve a full version of Beach is Better.

If any of you have nice headphones and/or an amplifier...I highly, highly suggest you get 320 kbps. :x :x :x

Timbo been killing it recently for two of the biggest names in music

Last edited:
After 1 listen, I should know better to doubt HOV, he def delivered, production is amazing, lyrically he lost a step but there were parts he was going off. This is def better than Cole, Yeezy, and Wale and only person who might have better album this summer could be Drake

NWTS :smokin

Last edited:
Album is surprisingly pretty dope, can't even hate.

"Oceans" and "La Familia" stood out the most for me.

Whatever Timbaland is on right now, I support it 1000%. Some of those beats were :wow:

Ya'll gotta listen to this joint while eating lunch in a castle in the French countryside in the company of some North African and Latina chicks sipping Merlot.

Still like Yeezus more tho'.

I'm not that far into it but this is already muuuuuuuch better than Yeezus, like they aren't even comparable :lol: the one interesting thing on that album was the production but on here these songs are produced extremely well as well plus Hov is much better lyrically than Ye. To each his own though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom