+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Superman saves the day again...This want rap/hiphop fans wanna hear the worst song on hear is the one with ROSS...

I sit and watch alot of you hype rappers who rap about material things but ya'll have a problem with the one dude who isn't lying about having those material things.

incredible 
laugh.gif

This

Picasso sound like black super hero music :pimp:

Track with Ross sound like the Lil Resse joint. I mess with it.

If you can't find the album on the e-streets you don't deserve it, stop asking for links

At working listening on my headphones and this **** is jamming :pimp: the second half of Picasso is :x jay can rap like that anytime he wants it was so effortlessl

Bruno Mars woulda been better than JT on Holy Grail.  You could definitely see thats where JT was tryna go with it

not too into the production so far. sounds like a old bass CD. where is primo? I need some jay and premier...

Bruno Mars woulda been better than JT on Holy Grail.  You could definitely see thats where JT was tryna go with it

I thought the same thing when I heard it.

Eh, I'm feeling too much hype from this due to the name attached. Not sure if I'm listening to the same album with some peeps hailing it the GOAT.

Bruno's voice would've been extremely emotional I think, too emotional and ruined the song. JT is just fine
Jay & JT has a good chemistry he dont need no Bruno fam at all

plus he only works with people he has that connection with he dont go out his lane

Bruno's voice would've been extremely emotional I think, too emotional and ruined the song. JT is just fine
Jay & JT has a good chemistry he dont need no Bruno fam at all

plus he only works with people he has that connection with he dont go out his lane

I will say this though; Jay has linked up with Justin and Frank now and each time has been flames.

I think Bruno has that voice that would mesh well also. He has the emotion just like someone said, but I like that.

It can't be forced though. Its gotta be organic just like Justin/Frank x Jay ends up being. Not just putting out a track because you are the two hottest out. Thats how Jay and Kelly fell out :lol:

But like you said, they don't have that relationship to get into the studio I guess.

Last edited:
Part II (On the run) is BANANAS :pimp:

Beyonce goes hard on the track..this is what a Jay and Beyonce collab should b!! :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom