+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Halfway through the album and I enjoy this a lot more than any other Jay Z album, granted I've only listened to his albums a few times.

Production is 10/10.

Last edited:
If i download the whole album, do I still need to use the app to play it? I just finised the download butcan't seem to find it (using s3 btw).

If i download the whole album, do I still need to use the app to play it? I just finised the download butcan't seem to find it (using s3 btw).

you dont need the app
go to my files and check under music or downloads
I only got 14 tracks and missing artwork
the album is the truth tho :nthat:

Was not expecting this album to be this good! Hov came through again!:wow: :x :smokin :pimp: :D

Last edited:
this album is crazy, the production carried it amazingly, jay still killed it

favorites so far:

Tom Ford - 8)
Somewhereinamerica - :smokin
Crown - is straight dope.
Part II (On The Run) - is straight cruising music
La Familia - :x

Last edited:
guess ill be that guy...
Only on track 4 but so far...eh...

I'd rather listen to blueprint, the black album, vol 2, etc.
not starting off better than yeezus IMO.

Productions is overhyped and just ok. Bars are eh. Not seeing what the fuss is about but only four tracks in.

The Ross feature is wack. Hopefully the rest of the album is mindblowing.

Said it before and I'll say it again, WTT would have been twice as good with less KanYe on it. He brought an underwhelming presence to about five songs. Its fire though

WRONG! Jay Z was putting everyone to sleep on that album.

Why are people downloading it from an app if there's a thousand links on google, twitter and blogs????

guess ill be that guy...
Only on track 4 but so far...eh...

I'd rather listen to blueprint, the black album, vol 2, etc.
not starting off better than yeezus IMO.

Productions is overhyped and just ok. Bars are eh. Not seeing what the fuss is about but only four tracks in.

The Ross feature is wack. Hopefully the rest of the album is mindblowing.

You shouldn't have to feel like that guy,

IMO everyone has a different ear, depends what your listening for in this/any album

Said it before and I'll say it again, WTT would have been twice as good with less KanYe on it. He brought an underwhelming presence to about five songs. Its fire though
WRONG! Jay Z was putting everyone to sleep on that album.

Why are people downloading it from an app if there's a thousand links on google, twitter and blogs????
I disagree but ok.

Four listens in and this album is flawless. No skippable tracks at all for me. Really enjoy the fact that theres hardly any features on this. One of the best things about it.

Any news on what this cover means???

Last edited:
I like it, but want to like it more than I do. 

Will listen to it in a few different settings and see if it grows on me. 

The opening track "Holy Grail" is so wack....
alien.gif

Picasso Baby is crack though.

Man all of you galaxy users at lucky as heck. Excited though judging by all of your opinions. Gotta check YouTube for a listen now

This **** is right there with American Gangster with me upon first listen. Flames.

Last edited:
Why is Ross on this? His verses were 
eyes.gif

Apart from that, album is better than I was expecting sonically and lyrically. His flow really shines, but I have to give it a couple of more listens for a more objective judgement.

Last edited:
Am I the only person feeling "****withmeyouknowigotit"? Beat is HARD, but I just wish he spit more on it, seemed like an interlude almost, but def one of my favorite songs on the album.

And like dude said above the second half of Picasso Baby is CRACK starts at 2:31 during the song, reminds me of young Jay...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom