+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

"BBC" should honestly have been 5+ minutes long.

Take Swizzy the **** off (why is he on here in the first place?!).

Add a true legendary Neptunes breakdown/bridge.

Give Skateboard P the last verse and focus more on him for the chorus.

Let Timbo talk some more ****.

Either way, the groove is INSANE on this. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Anyone's app not working? I click it and it loads for a little bit but then nothing happens :smh:

That bounce on La Familia.. :x
probably my fav track for some reason. Dudes t crazy saying it ended weak. Album finished very strong. A few filler tra5xks first half. Im a etan tho I think most hov albums not viewed as classic just need to take 3 tracks off to e perfect. 4.5/5

Last edited:
it seen like yall always find a way to hate on the tracks that are obviously dope . bbc goes

Last edited:
Tip: if you already downloaded it, the album is saved in your music player & Google play music. It just took a while to appear. No need for the app anymore.

Last edited:
Went through the first listen and damn.. Jay is that dude indeed :smokin

Crown :smh:

Last edited:
One of the best albums I've heard in YEARS!!!. The lack of features really is putting this over the top with me. These beats though
sick.gif
This is the reason why I own these expensive headphones

This album is ******g sick. Im not even a Hov fan like that but this is nasty. 

I thought this is how Watch The Throne should have sounded. WTT was decent in its own right, but this is fire.

Holy Grail 
nthat.gif

Oceans 
eek.gif
nthat.gif

Heaven 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
This album is ******g sick. Im not even a Hov fan like that but this is nasty. 

I thought this is how Watch The Throne should have sounded. WTT was decent in its own right, but this is fire.

Holy Grail 
nthat.gif

Oceans 
eek.gif
nthat.gif

Heaven 
pimp.gif

you right on everything

but wtt > mchg

Said it before and I'll say it again, WTT would have been twice as good with less KanYe on it. He brought an underwhelming presence to about five songs. Its fire though Hov did his thing on it. I loved WTT. 

I need a new solo tour for this, that Justin Timberlake thing isnt coming to where I'm at. IDC if he ends up doing something in NY only, I'm in there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom