+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Tom Ford, FWMYKIGI, FUTU, Crown, Beach is Better, Blue, LA Familia :pimp:

am i the only one feelin that song w/B? ha

tell me something i don't know
eyes.gif

kind of mad I have the app, it said it "downloaded", but I'm so drunk and confused I had to dl it illegally, and it's not even in order :smh:

soo drunk and confused

Beach is Better is the equivalent to Women appreciation threads on NT

Im legit upset 

La Familia and F*ckwithmeyouknowigotit (even though I like this song, if Kanye had done it he'd be getting destroyed because this ish "isn't rap" and it's kinda lazy/basically an interlude) are straight fillers.

There's 1 or 2 other tracks that aren't filler but I don't think are too good.  I definitely need to listen to them a few more times before I can judge fairly. I'm only on 2 album  listens so far.

don't get me wrong though, i think this album is great. i cant compare it til yeezus til ive sat through it a bunch of times and heard it in the car.

I disagree with everything except there being a couple of tracks that aren't very good.

Dude just said he loaded up on 10 extra copies of Yeezus yesterday 

That Tom Ford got me up late rocking 

Last edited:
The track with Bey is what I imagined Jay and Bey tracks would and should've sounded when they got together.

Crack.

Last edited:
I had very low expectations for this album, but after spinning the whole thing, I must conclude that it's quite dope...

...still not touching GKMC though.

Back
Top Bottom