+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

I hate all of you

There are like... 100 leaked links online right now.

Why you still trying to use the Samsung app? Bruh, download the leak. Yo do realize, you BOUGHT the album right? What you afraid for?

I copped my girl a Galaxy S3 a few weeks go. I downloaded the leak because I deserved that ****. I paid for it, that **** is mine.

Right click the entire album and go to "Download Album Artwork"

Last edited:
Beats are banging and his flow is on point for most of the album, lyrics still not what I expect from Jay but better then what he was spitting on BP3.

I hate all of you

Why you still trying to use the Samsung app? Bruh, download the leak. Yo do realize, you BOUGHT the album right? What you afraid for?

I copped my girl a Galaxy S3 a few weeks go. I downloaded the leak because I deserved that ****

I dont wanna, I want the offical one on my phone :frown:

Why Nas and Jay rhyme on that beat?

mean.gif

Nah. 

I copped my girl a Galaxy S3 a few weeks go. I downloaded the leak because I deserved that ****. I paid for it, that **** is mine.
repped! preciate that

Conspiracy theorists screamin' Illuminati
They cant believe this, my skill is in the human body
He 6'2, how the fug he fit in the new Bugatti?
...awh fuggit you got me

:lol: :pimp:

Just finished.

It's a great album. It is definitely not Jay at his pinnacle, but the lyrics are still above average. The production is really what puts it way over the top.

I can't wait to see Kanye have a meltdown when this gets more praise than Yeezus.
this album's got it's share of throwaway filler tracks tho...

black album, blueprint, reasonable doubt >>>>> american gangster= watch the throne > blueprint 2 > MAGNA CARTA HOLY GRAIL > blueprint 3 > kingdom come > the dynasty > vol 1 > vol 3 > vol 2. > collision course > rkelly collabs

Blueprint 2 better than all the volumes and MCHG???? You're high.

Nas x Jay on "Jay-Z Blue" talking about their daughters would have been :x

yeah man, that's like 3 underwhelming tracks with those two now. 

One of the weakest tracks on the album...

You don't mess with Black Republican?

I just caught the Lil Wayne jab on La Familia 
laugh.gif

If Jay would have Just released the Curse as BP2 with a few select tracks from the gift, it would have been a solid album. He ****** it up by releasing that damn double album :lol:

Last edited:
this album's got it's share of throwaway filler tracks tho...
Which ones?
La Familia and F*ckwithmeyouknowigotit (even though I like this song, if Kanye had done it he'd be getting destroyed because this ish "isn't rap" and it's kinda lazy/basically an interlude) are straight fillers.

There's 1 or 2 other tracks that aren't filler but I don't think are too good.  I definitely need to listen to them a few more times before I can judge fairly. I'm only on 2 album  listens so far.

don't get me wrong though, i think this album is great. i cant compare it til yeezus til ive sat through it a bunch of times and heard it in the car.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom