+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

On first spin FUTW is probably my favorite, ton of dope *** tracks on it though. Replay value should be :wow: with this album

Can't wait to listen to this tomorrow in the whip with the two 10's knockin' :pimp:

Last edited:
Jay cheated us with Beach is Better...how in the world is that song 0:56 sec?? we need a full length..song had potential
i'm sayin
mean.gif

My least favorite track right now is Oceans.

That's probably because I'm pretty much sick of Frank Ocean though

Bruh, when that instrumental for Somewhereinamerica drops I'm going to lose my mind.

That piano is hypnotizing me.

Jay played with his flow on here alot... To the point where it almost becomes a distraction in a bad way.

Excited to give this more run, but off first listen the production clearly is the draw

Don't see this topping AG but it can rival WTT and float around the middle of his catalog

Forgive my ignorance but can I buy this now? On my Android? Don't see it in the play store.

Jay played with his flow on here alot... To the point where it almost becomes a distraction in a bad way.

Excited to give this more run, but off first listen the production clearly is the draw

Don't see this topping AG but it can rival WTT and float around the middle of his catalog

His flow on American Gangster was damn near flawless. I can't compare this flow to that. Reasonable Doubt > Blueprint > American Gangster > everything else.

But Production wise, this **** is right behind the blueprint. His flow is up there, and the beats are through the roof. A+ production and B+ flow = an A album. :lol:

At least thats just how I see it.

I need instrumentals :x

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom