+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Checked in on the thread to see if anything had leaked yet...

I thought this whole jay illuminati thing was something the crazy dudes in my barbershop talked about...

:smh:

See you weirdos on the 4th

First album not to get leaked in 14 years????????????
Watch The Throne didn't leak until 3 hours prior, and by that point it was someone at iTunes/exploiting iTunes that did it.

No online first release leaks because it doesn't really go through anyone's hands first.  A small group of outsiders touch it and the artist and his people send it in themselves at the last possible minute.  If it gets leaked it'll be one in a small few that did it and traceable.

For the record i absolutely do believe that Jay, beyonce, Ye etc etc are putting those symbols out there for a particular reason.... whether it's an affiliation to a certain fraternity or just them trying to slowly spell out a message there is ABSOLUTELY a reason and it's not this ******** marketing excuse ya'll keep using...

However i also am past the stage where i think they are part of some fraternity slowly trying to ruin the world and using evil spirits, sacrificing family and all that extra ********. At the end of the day i think these entertainers are learning more and more about their history and trying to make people more and more aware. We shouldn't live in an era where people are scared to question religion.

I can't wait until midnight when people start discussing music instead of this nonsense.

Im extremely excited to hear the production on this joint. Jay is going to deliver lyrically but who knows what beats he got from those in that room. Although they have produced some of my favorite songs and even favorite jay songs i do not trust Tim or Swizz at this point. hopefully skateboard delivers another smooth, chill, type classic.

EDIT: Come to think of it who knows if they even worked on the album that much outside of a cut or 2. you see Rick Rubin was a bait and switch.

Last edited:
That's the official cover art.

Y'all happy now or nah?
laugh.gif

If that is the official cover then YES...a lot happier.

100x Happier!!!

100x better. At least we have something to research sheesh. Better than just 4 letters

Depends on whether or not that has meaning, but as of now it's looking like the album art for Yeezus 2

What was yall favorite Hov album art?

I think I have to go with the blacked out TBA. The limited one that dropped on Black Friday with G-Unit's Beg For Mercy

Best pic I could find without taking a pic of mine

the kingdom come art was cool. so was the black album black friday art.

but i remember getting excited about blueprint's art, prob cuz i was still young when that dropped.

I wish I could find that somewhere. I'm going with Blueprint one though followed by Kingdom Come. I liked the whole red and green case thing.

Last edited:
I wish I could find that somewhere. I'm going with Blueprint one though followed by Kingdom Come. I liked the whole red and green case thing.
Yea I really liked the Kingdom Come packaging.

But the best to me is the Blueprint. My favorite is Vol. 2 just because of some of the memories I get when I see that cover.

Yea the Blueprint one was sick two. With the blue jewel case. I had to wait a couple days to get it though bc of all the other events going on that day. 

Back
Top Bottom