+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

What was yall favorite Hov album art?

I think I have to go with the blacked out TBA. The limited one that dropped on Black Friday with G-Unit's Beg For Mercy

Best pic I could find without taking a pic of mine
Only because of the BC3's doeee

@us3less My phone has done that on every video. i usuall have to close the app out a couple times for a video to play. itll just show a black screen

I am definitely a fan of the new cover art. The "letter" cover was extremely boring and bland. Can't wait to hear this album.

That's the official cover art.

Y'all happy now or nah?
laugh.gif

I was thinking the same thing :lol:

Admittedly I was too young to be aware of the public's reception but what was said when Big L dropped "Devil's Son"?

That's about as blasphemous a rap record as I've ever heard and I don't really see people change their view of him as an artist because of it.

Nothing, There was some talk about it, but he was never popular enough for people to really care. It just added some attention to him.

Even with this, I'm a believer in the people who are going to complain weren't listening to or going to listen to you anyway. They aren't relevant to the hip hop community for their voice to mean anything.

Do people STILL not read the permissions list that these apps ask for?? It says it before you download any app to your phone!! Folks are too busy pressing "Install" a hundred times to stop and see what they're giving up to play Candy Crush. :smh:

I love Mike, but he lost for this one.

folks really trippin about app permissions? the damn phone company already giving ur info to the govt anyway... yall some paranoid 9-5 workers who dont do **** illegal... what are you worried about?

mchg7.jpg

mchg6.jpg

mchg1.jpeg

mchg2.jpeg

mchg4.jpg

Located in the United Kingdom, The Salisbury Cathedral, home to one of the four surviving original 1215 Magna Carta documents, has become the site which debuted JAY Z’s Magna Carta… Holy Grailalbum cover art.

The installation will be on display at the Salisbury Cathedral Chapter House through the month of July. See the installation below.

JAY Z’s new album Magna Carta… Holy Grail  will be available early to eligible Samsung users who have downloaded the #magnacarta app at 12:01 am EST on Thursday, July 4th. [Click here  to download the app.] The album will be released globally on July 9th.

This is what app users will see at Midnight. (If you have the app this is probably a spoiler)

I asked my mom do you think he paid to get in there..she hit me with the camron face and said of course haha

somebody upload that joint soon as it drops I need some ridin music for tommorrow

Last edited:
I have a really good feeling about this album.

I don't wanna hype myself up too much, but I feel a top 5 Jay-Z album coming our way.

What was yall favorite Hov album art?

I think I have to go with the blacked out TBA. The limited one that dropped on Black Friday with G-Unit's Beg For Mercy

Best pic I could find without taking a pic of mine
Only because of the BC3's doeee
the blueprint became even cooler to me once i saw the inspiration for it.  I made a thread about it a few years ago on here

tumblr_lwz398gbfA1qjk4slo1_500.jpg

It's from a book by a photographer, Jocelyn Bain Hogg called The Firm

Gangster Dave Courtney named Dodgy (cunning, resourceful) meeting with students at Oxford University. On the table you can see "an instrument of labor."

A series of photographs presented here Jocelin Bain Hogg (Jocelyn Bain Hogg) is called The Firm. Firm – is a large criminal group from the London East End. The pictures show a real British gangster.
In 2007, an exhibition of these works in Moscow. On its opening Hogg had brought one of the bandits and made a master-class on the topic: how to survive shooting mobsters.

You can see more of the photos here http://oddstuffmagazine.com/weekday-english-criminal-30-pics.html

Back
Top Bottom