+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

successful white people are never accused of worshiping satan? anyone from your typical rock start to george bush to them bohemian grove dudes that get dressed up in robes and worship moloch have been called out. I believe bob dylan even admitted to "selling his soul" outright. How is Jay-z gonna use so many symbols and make so many allusions to luciferianism like calling himself hova and then get offended when people put him on the spot? But who really wrote that tho?
You can't try an act like any white person has been accused of being in the illuminati as much as Hov, Ye, Beyonce, and Rihanna these past few years . . .

Literally EVERYTHING they do is stretched to try and fit an illuminati rumor

Of course there are sites like Vigilant Citizen who going to attach the illuminati to every Superbowl performance every year, whether it's Madonna or Bruce Springsteen or Jay or Beyonce or whoever, it's ALWAYS going to be a satanic ritual to them 
laugh.gif

But I'm talking about the general public who legitimately believes that Hov, Ye, Beyonce, and Rihanna are apart of some secret society. And in general I don't see people casting secret society rumors on any other genre as much as they do hip hop (Ironically I have never heard someone cast this on Eminem who used to make some pretty dark music)

I don't know if Jay said this, Kevin Durant posted it . . . if he said it or not, I've been saying for a while that this Illuminati rumor was something done to invalidate the accomplishments of successful black people . . . like I said, you have websites like VC who will reach to find anything no matter race, but for most of the general public, people are casting this on black entertainers.

the reason why Rihanna, Jay, Ye and Beyonce are the ones being accused of being in the illuminati is because they keep on poytraling devil symbols in their music videos and ****, and to me, the ones calling them out seem to be black people, not other races.

one have to be joking about Eminem not being labeled a puppet for the illuminati
sick.gif
, his fans were claiming his last album "Recovery" was his escape from the so called "secret society", look at the video comments on the song "Not Afarid" and i bet you a million bucks there are thousands of comments from his fans claiming that song was Em leaving.

**type in Eminem illuminati on youtube**

Last edited:
After seeing the Samsung app's permission settings, Killer Mike says "Nah" to downloading Jay-Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" app.

Killer Mike appears to have an issue with downloading Jay-Z's highly anticipated album, Magna Carta Holy Grail. The Run the Jewels emcee tweeted about this yesterday (July 1), letting followers know that he wouldn't be downloading Jay's album. Attaching a picture of the Magna Carta Holy Grail Samsung app's permission settings to his tweet, Killer Mike said, "Nah, I'm good" to the download.

As noted, the image showcases the app's permission settings. The Holy Grail app requires permission to users' storage, system tools, location, network communities, phone calls and more. When asked by a fan if this was a real image, Killer Mike confirmed. Below is Mike's original tweet on the matter.

Killer Mike has collaborated with and complimented Jay-Z in the past. He was a guest on The Blueprint 2's "Poppin' Tags." They also appeared together on Outkast's "Flip Flop Rock." In 2011, Killer Mike told XXL that Jay-Z was his "favorite rapper." “Everybody that knows me, knows that my favorite rapper, in terms of who I feel that has pushed the culture, is Jay,” he said, before adding more complimentary statements. “Truthfully he’s my favorite rapper. I just think Jay is an incredible human being. And when I say Jay-Z, I have to qualify that I’m talking about the franchise for Roc-A-Fella. I like the new Jay-Z, he’s dope. But I was inspired by the crew called Roc-A-Fella.”

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...ah-to-jay-z-s-magna-carta-holy-grail-download

damn is this true? you need to give out your personal info just to d/l this app?
nerd.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

mean.gif

Iight I cannot co-sign this. Jay is wildin.

The funny thing is people are going to run with this...and just ignore the fact that like 10 apps on their phones already do the same thing 
laugh.gif
Lol word

this only reminds me as an iPhone user that by them not even offering up the option to allow an app to access this info means that it's probably already out there 
mean.gif

You can't try an act like any white person has been accused of being in the illuminati as much as Hov, Ye, Beyonce, and Rihanna these past few years . . .​

Literally EVERYTHING they do is stretched to try and fit an illuminati rumor​

Of course there are sites like Vigilant Citizen who going to attach the illuminati to every Superbowl performance every year, whether it's Madonna or Bruce Springsteen or Jay or Beyonce or whoever, it's ALWAYS going to be a satanic ritual to them 
laugh.gif

But I'm talking about the general public who legitimately believes that Hov, Ye, Beyonce, and Rihanna are apart of some secret society. And in general I don't see people casting secret society rumors on any other genre as much as they do hip hop (Ironically I have never heard someone cast this on Eminem who used to make some pretty dark music)​

I don't know if Jay said this, Kevin Durant posted it . . . if he said it or not, I've been saying for a while that this Illuminati rumor was something done to invalidate the accomplishments of successful black people . . . like I said, you have websites like VC who will reach to find anything no matter race, but for most of the general public, people are casting this on black entertainers.​

They bring it upon themselves though. They constantly throw the santanic images in everything public that they do, in videos, naming of albums, date of albums, etc. But I'm assuming they do this now because they are trolling?

You can't try an act like any white person has been accused of being in the illuminati as much as Hov, Ye, Beyonce, and Rihanna these past few years . . .

Literally EVERYTHING they do is stretched to try and fit an illuminati rumor

laugh.gif

But I'm talking about the general public who legitimately believes that Hov, Ye, Beyonce, and Rihanna are apart of some secret society. And in general I don't see people casting secret society rumors on any other genre as much as they do hip hop (Ironically I have never heard someone cast this on Eminem who used to make some pretty dark music)

I don't know if Jay said this, Kevin Durant posted it . . . if he said it or not, I've been saying for a while that this Illuminati rumor was something done to invalidate the accomplishments of successful black people . . . like I said, you have websites like VC who will reach to find anything no matter race, but for most of the general public, people are casting this on black entertainers.
Yeah, but why does everyone you mentioned play into it?

People say their doing it for laughs, but to me that means they think of the consumers as nothing but sheep who will bite at anything they do, or put out.

I've never seen Cosby do it.

I've never seen any other black celebrity within the past 20 years play into the whole illuminati thing the way Jay, Ye, Rihanna, and Bey do. You have others as well.

But from the style of dress, to the symbolism within album artwork, come on man.

There's no such thing as bad publicity.

People claim images are Satanic, or they won't rock with an artist because he's blasphemous, yet they're more up on his marketing campaigns than anyone else.

Either way, every time his name gets a hit on Google he's making $$$.

There's no such thing as bad publicity.

People claim images are Satanic, or they won't rock with an artist because he's blasphemous, yet they're more up on his marketing campaigns than anyone else.

Either way, every time his name gets a hit on Google he's making $$$.

C'mon bro...

Last edited:
i mean its great marketing because its gets the internet talking..the internet plays just as much as a role than real world itself now imo... but some of the stuff is kinda wrong like in the on to the next one video with the cross and the bullet..never understood what they were trying to say with that.

Last edited:
After seeing the Samsung app's permission settings, Killer Mike says "Nah" to downloading Jay-Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" app.

Killer Mike appears to have an issue with downloading Jay-Z's highly anticipated album, Magna Carta Holy Grail. The Run the Jewels emcee tweeted about this yesterday (July 1), letting followers know that he wouldn't be downloading Jay's album. Attaching a picture of the Magna Carta Holy Grail Samsung app's permission settings to his tweet, Killer Mike said, "Nah, I'm good" to the download.

As noted, the image showcases the app's permission settings. The Holy Grail app requires permission to users' storage, system tools, location, network communities, phone calls and more. When asked by a fan if this was a real image, Killer Mike confirmed. Below is Mike's original tweet on the matter.

Killer Mike has collaborated with and complimented Jay-Z in the past. He was a guest on The Blueprint 2's "Poppin' Tags." They also appeared together on Outkast's "Flip Flop Rock." In 2011, Killer Mike told XXL that Jay-Z was his "favorite rapper." “Everybody that knows me, knows that my favorite rapper, in terms of who I feel that has pushed the culture, is Jay,” he said, before adding more complimentary statements. “Truthfully he’s my favorite rapper. I just think Jay is an incredible human being. And when I say Jay-Z, I have to qualify that I’m talking about the franchise for Roc-A-Fella. I like the new Jay-Z, he’s dope. But I was inspired by the crew called Roc-A-Fella.”

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...ah-to-jay-z-s-magna-carta-holy-grail-download

damn is this true? you need to give out your personal info just to d/l this app? :nerd: :smh:

:rofl:  
mean.gif

Iight I cannot co-sign this. Jay is wildin.​

Do people STILL not read the permissions list that these apps ask for?? It says it before you download any app to your phone!! Folks are too busy pressing "Install" a hundred times to stop and see what they're giving up to play Candy Crush. :smh:

Not grasping how a religious symbol (Baphomet) can be disrespectful to religion.

Disrespect would be saying something like "Eff religion"

Last edited:

damn is this true? you need to give out your personal info just to d/l this app?
nerd.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

mean.gif
Iight I cannot co-sign this. Jay is wildin.​
Do people STILL not read the permissions list that these apps ask for?? It says it before you download any app to your phone!! Folks are too busy pressing "Install" a hundred times to stop and see what they're giving up to play Candy Crush.
mean.gif
You're probably right

Honestly I've never read a terms of service in my life, ****'s just too long

They win I guess 
laugh.gif

the name Baphomet has been associated with a "Sabbatic Goat" image drawn by Eliphas Lévi.[4] It represents the duality of male and female, as well as Heaven and Hell or night and day, signified by the raising of one arm and the downward gesture of the other

View media item 478359

Two wikipedia sentences later: However, Baphomet has been connected with Satanism as well, primarily due to the adoption of its symbol by the Church of Satan.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baphomet

C'mon son ...

Once again where is he doing that? Questioning religion isn't disrespecting it.

Also plenty of the images he uses that are considered blasphemous to the christian religion can also be symbolic to many other religions and forms of belief.

1. His nickname.
2. The imagery he uses at times.
3. In 'Heaven' he seems to be saying question religion and then making reference to 5 Percenter beliefs. You know how they feel about God and Jesus.
4. Some lines taken can be offensively. If someone skeptically questions the existence of the Holocaust or slavery because they did not witness it, is that not offensive?

I do have some questions: I didn't read the lyrics to 'Oceans', but did he make reference to wearing a Jesus piece? Why wear a Jesus piece if you're athiest/5 percenter/not interested in religion in that way? Also, why make reference to Beyonce going to Heaven if you don't believe in it?

Back
Top Bottom