+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Not that his opinion matters to me.. but he did say, "I liked what I heard".

And I don't see how calling it a traditional hip-hop album is a bad thing.

I liked Yeezus, but I don't want to hear that sound from Jay. AT ALL!

Word! I am glad someone else said this. I don't get how that is a bad thing or where Rick Rubin "implied" he didn't like it. How can you "like what you heard" yet not like it at the same time?:lol:

More lyrics released today.

"F.U.T.W.", "Picasso Baby", & "Crown" (Which wasn't on the original tracklist)

I never accused Jay-Z of being illuminati :lol: I don't even believe in that.

All I'm saying is that he blatantly disrespects religion, which isn't cool. If you're an athiest, that's fine but don't go out of your way to disrespect those who believe in religion.

Where specifically is this blatant disrespect?

In oceans I only seen him questioning it..

Was Nas said "Gods we don't believe in none of that **** ya facts are backwards.." Was that disrespect to religion as well?

IMO there a difference between that and saying something like

"Jesus called, he said he's sick of the disses
I told him to quit *****ing and this isn't a ******g hotline"

^^That is blatant disrespect.

Last edited:
I never accused Jay-Z of being illuminati :lol: I don't even believe in that.

All I'm saying is that he blatantly disrespects religion, which isn't cool. If you're an athiest, that's fine but don't go out of your way to disrespect those who believe in religion.

Once again where is he doing that? Questioning religion isn't disrespecting it.

Also plenty of the images he uses that are considered blasphemous to the christian religion can also be symbolic to many other religions and forms of belief.

roll.gif

flyboi I'm with you...this ***** prb was like ok you got Rick Rubin to help, well let me show you I know Rick too.

grin.gif
99 Problems...

After seeing the Samsung app's permission settings, Killer Mike says "Nah" to downloading Jay-Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" app.

Killer Mike appears to have an issue with downloading Jay-Z's highly anticipated album, Magna Carta Holy Grail. The Run the Jewels emcee tweeted about this yesterday (July 1), letting followers know that he wouldn't be downloading Jay's album. Attaching a picture of the Magna Carta Holy Grail Samsung app's permission settings to his tweet, Killer Mike said, "Nah, I'm good" to the download.

As noted, the image showcases the app's permission settings. The Holy Grail app requires permission to users' storage, system tools, location, network communities, phone calls and more. When asked by a fan if this was a real image, Killer Mike confirmed. Below is Mike's original tweet on the matter.

Killer Mike has collaborated with and complimented Jay-Z in the past. He was a guest on The Blueprint 2's "Poppin' Tags." They also appeared together on Outkast's "Flip Flop Rock." In 2011, Killer Mike told XXL that Jay-Z was his "favorite rapper." “Everybody that knows me, knows that my favorite rapper, in terms of who I feel that has pushed the culture, is Jay,” he said, before adding more complimentary statements. “Truthfully he’s my favorite rapper. I just think Jay is an incredible human being. And when I say Jay-Z, I have to qualify that I’m talking about the franchise for Roc-A-Fella. I like the new Jay-Z, he’s dope. But I was inspired by the crew called Roc-A-Fella.”

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/...ah-to-jay-z-s-magna-carta-holy-grail-download

damn is this true? you need to give out your personal info just to d/l this app? :nerd: :smh:

Last edited:
Whaddya mean..why does it matter? :smh: Spoken like a guy who clearly couldn't care less if he has his personal information floating around......"just as long as I can download that Jay Z album"....smdh

So by you not accepting the terms, your personal info is safe right? Don't be so naive. You think that little terms and conditions agreement will stop them from accessing what they want? Like i said if they want the info they will get it. This was their easy/effortless way of getting the info...

Using that app to access information is flawless marketing though. Props to Jay and Samsung even though I don't agree with it.

Would still download either way if I had an S3 or S4, doesn't bother me too much.

Yall are so damn stupid its a disclaimer that all apps have to use its just that Google puts it in your face while apple hides it in a long *** terms of service

nobody wants your poor *** info... Noid *** weed heads man :smh:

:lol: @ it taking Killer Mike to notice this.

What the hell?

...phone calls, network communities?

:lol:

welcome to android

The funny thing is people are going to run with this...and just ignore the fact that like 10 apps on their phones already do the same thing
laugh.gif

:lol:

I'd say a whole lot more than that. This was discussed years ago with android, apps and security/malware. Before they didn't even notify you prior to downloading.

Last edited:
Yall are so damn stupid its a disclaimer that all apps have to use its just that Google puts it in your face while apple hides it in a long *** terms of service

nobody wants your poor *** info... Noid *** weed heads man
mean.gif
And there you have it lol

nobody wants your poor *** info... Noid *** weed heads man :smh:

Method Man needs to hire you as a full time voice of reason. People are so damn stupid man :smh:

Even apps as basic as Twitter apps and games have that list of access permissions. I've almost never seen any app actually do anything with them.

Back
Top Bottom