+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

How do I know if Im one of the first million people to download the app?

They claimed that the app was going to be removed from the market after that million download count had been hit. Not sure if it actually happened. I did, however, see one person post a picture on Twitter where a message box popped up when she was setting up the app telling her that she was ineligible to receive that promotion or something like that. I guess that if you were able to choose whether you wanted the clean or dirty version of the album, that you're all set.

Last edited:
How do I know if Im one of the first million people to download the app?

They claimed that the app was going to be removed from the market after that million download count had been hit. Not sure if it actually happened. I did, however, see one person post a picture on Twitter where a message box popped up when she was setting up the app telling her that she was ineligible to receive that promotion or something like that. I guess that if you were able to choose whether you wanted the clean or dirty version of the album, that you're all set.

I doubt that was real, I just downloaded it 2 minutes ago and I got that message, and I just checked on the website and its still at 100k-500k installs

Last edited:
Lol I don't know why the "sea-sick/see-sick" line was kinda simple after he explained the concept for the song

SO simple. And pharrell repeating it with a bold laugh like it was some mind-blowing metaphor or word play :rolleyes Tim just looked like he was taking in the conversation.

The way he spit that other bar was butter tho. Jay is definitely a clever dude.

He needs to settle the whale/well debate one of these days.

Welp, call me crazy but I'm just looking forward to some more good music to f***in drop. Is it really all that difficult people? Sheesh..

Shots at Lil Wayne, on "La Familia"

“Ni**a wanna kidnap wifey, good luck with that bruh. You must gonna hide your whole family, what you think we wearing black for. What you think we wearing black for, Ready for that war….ready for that war ready...,”

How's that a diss?
Context?

after Jay Z said something about "Baby Money" on HAM, Wayne responded a year later with "Talkin ’bout baby money? I got your baby money
Kidnap your *&%$^, get that "how-much-you-love-your-lady" money"

enh , aint no time limit on disrespect . if thats how jay felt thats how jay felt . it aint like wayne aint have it commin , he love attention from jay anyway 

enh , aint no time limit on disrespect . if thats how jay felt thats how jay felt . it aint like wayne aint have it commin , he love attention from jay anyway 

This.

Soon as Wayne said that "kidnap" line , I knew that camels have a great memory and J would get back at him next lp. How ever long it took.

No more Mr. Nice guy, hello Mr. Nice Watch
Only a matter of time fore I hit yall ______ with a nice shot?

The only part that seems like it would fit but its too general IMO

Guess that whole part of the verse
"Y’all ******, better
not call the law
Get no blood on my
Audemar
Meaning ya’ll better
not waste my time
When y’all ready I’ll
take you all to war" and on welcome to the jungle

"Where the **** is the sun?
It's been a while, momma, look at ya son
What happened to my smile?
My tears is tatted, my rag in my pocket
I'm just looking for love, I know somebody got
Champagne for the pain, weed for the low
God damn I'm so high, where the **** did I go?"

I know he's talking about Wayne but I didn't really take it as "diss"

And I'm confused about this 3 day early release thing... Is it coming out for Samsung Users July 1st and then the physical copies July 4, or App July 4th and physical copies July 7?

Back
Top Bottom