+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Honestly. I thouught the masks on the Yeezus tour were pretty cool. I mean the fact that they don't come off until Jesus touches him, and then it's kind of represents him coming forward from his sins and being Kanye and not hiding. The Yeezus tour had a lot of meaning behind it, he switched masks every segment, and each segment makes perfect sense with what songs he does.

I love Jay and I'm planning on buying tickets for MCHG tour soon, but all of Jay's shows are essentially the same. Yes the man is a great performer, but besides from stage set up, there is little variation in his shows. Like how many times are you gonna end your show with Forever Young Hov? Seriously.....he always does the exact same things for songs like Hard Knock Life, Just Wanna Love U, ETC.

With that being said, I enjoy the shows Kanye puts on more, but they are both great performers in there own right.

And that's all i was saying. If you've seen Jay before this show won't impress you. If its your first time seeing him you'll see that he brings a certain type of energy that I've yet to see in other artist who perform live. Just my opinion.

So how are we comparing two different events with different stipulations?

If you never saw a Kanye or Hov concert and the first concerts you went to for each artist was Yeezus and MCHG, which would be more enjoyable?

So how are we comparing two different events with different stipulations?

If you never saw a Kanye or Hov concert and the first concerts you went to for each artist was Yeezus and MCHG, which would be more enjoyable?
Definitely Jay Z's(inb4 I'm too biased to count) KanYe doesnt have nearly as much hits as he does, I dont think his music as a good(opinion), and the fact that KanYe tends to forget the words to his own rhymes and just mumbles over it annoys me to no end.

Last edited:
^^^ Jay all day. Listen guys I'm not saying the show sucked by any means, but as a man that has seen Jay four times forgive me if i say I at least expected a different song lineup!

Last edited:
I rather see Kanye's pop hits than Hov's

Good life, All Of The Lights, Stronger, >>> Just wanna love you, Izzo, Hard Knock Life

But that's just me :smile:

I rather see Kanye's pop hits than Hov's

Good life, All Of The Lights, Stronger, >>> Just wanna love you, Izzo, Hard Knock Life

But that's just me
smile.gif
You're right about that champ, that's definitely just YOU.  Just goes to show that one hip hop fans trash, is another hip hop fans treasure.  With that being said, to you I say enjoy seeing the man in the iron mask, be that Kanye or not at the Yeezus concert. 

I Just Wanna Love U >>>>>> all those other joints, though.

That's simply fact.

Were you not going to parties in 2001?

**** is a classic. Even nowadays it gets people moving with that fun/sexy energy.

Is it worth seeing Hov on this tour in the nosebleeds? Tickets are $37 on Stubhub for the Upper Concourse at the Verizon Center.

Although I've only ever experienced one show in upper bowl seats, I'd say for that price, it's definitely worth it.

Pulled the trigger. I'm going to see Hov, albeit on the jumbotron
laugh.gif

Ain't nothing wrong with that. I'm thinking about doing the same lol for real. If you there you there it don't matter what section you're in lolol.
It really does not matter where you sit. I've sat in the nosebleeds for concerts before and it doesnt take away from the experience at all.

IDK what merchandise I'm gonna end up buying, I'm leaning towards the hoody at the moment.

Last edited:
Is it worth seeing Hov on this tour in the nosebleeds? Tickets are $37 on Stubhub for the Upper Concourse at the Verizon Center.
Same exact dilemma. I already paid to see Yezzus and I just got shorty tickets to see J. Cole. I want to sit up close for hov, but my pockets might not be able to support it. $37 for a few hours of fun seem worth it.

Same exact dilemma. I already paid to see Yezzus and I just got shorty tickets to see J. Cole. I want to sit up close for hov, but my pockets might not be able to support it. $37 for a few hours of fun seem worth it.

Lol Funny I also put up bread for my shawty to see Cole :lol: Ended up gettin her better seats then what I got for Hov, oh well.

FINALLY bought my tickets for the Detroit show in 2 weeks. 4 Rows from the stage :smokin closest I will have ever been at a Jay show. Can't believe they were still available.

Best day of 2013 for me hands down. People were saying that it seems like hes lost a step but I didnt see any of that. I will cosign that I would have liked to see him perform MCHG in its entirety but that rarely happens during concerts anymore, WTT wasnt even performed in its entirety. I had a great time, I even enjoyed the intermission period 

A few pics I took.

2592x1944.jpeg.e741553051a6013193b522000a2d0ff0.large

2592x1944.jpeg.22674f9051a701311ffb22000a2d0ef6.large

Back
Top Bottom