+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Woah if that was the last time you saw him then yea i would def say give it another shot... he himself said his performance was lacking early in his career as of today Rollingstone has him ranked top 5 best performers ever :smokin

The energy he brings to an arena without having to be energized himself is something very few could do. And u don't know live is AMAZING

LOL, you have a link to this? I'd be interested in seeing what Rolling Stone actually said and who else they put on the list. Jay is great live but top 5 live performer ever is a joke.

^^Good looks on the link and yea that makes much more sense. The list is aight overall but the rankings could be better imo. Out of all current rap acts, I'd probably only put The Roots above Jay.

There is no hyperbole when I say that the Jay Z concerts are the highlights of any year which I have been.

:lol:

I haven't seen Jay in a while either. I don't remember him being that great live.

But I can see how increased catalog+live band could make for a completely different show.

There is no hyperbole when I say that the Jay Z concerts are the highlights of any year which I have been.

you my friend need a much more joyous life... I love Hov too but goddamn bro
But wait, cant everyone pick out a day out of the year where they say "this is the best day of the year"? People pick their birthdays, a party they went to, etc etc etc, is there really an issue with me saying that the most fun I had during the year was seeing Jay Z live?

anyone know if he performs Part 2? I heard it was his next single.. kinda weird that i didn't see it on his setlist. :nerd:

anyone know if he performs Part 2? I heard it was his next single.. kinda weird that i didn't see it on his setlist. :nerd:
First time he performs that song live Beyoncé will be on that stage with him. She's on tour too right now so I'm not sure when but they're in BK around the same time. I heard they might perform it @ the Grammys and a video has already been shot.

First time he performs that song live Beyoncé will be on that stage with him. She's on tour too right now so I'm not sure when but they're in BK around the same time. I heard they might perform it @ the Grammys and a video has already been shot.

is that confirmed? if so, it looks like it'll be sometime in january then, just checked and they're on opposite sides throughout Beyonce's tour but hers end in Dec.

you my friend need a much more joyous life... I love Hov too but goddamn bro
But wait, cant everyone pick out a day out of the year where they say "this is the best day of the year"? People pick their birthdays, a party they went to, etc etc etc, is there really an issue with me saying that the most fun I had during the year was seeing Jay Z live?

You know what your right who am i to tell you what you should enjoy the most out of your life... it's just rare to see someone say a concert that's all go head and cook breh

But if Jay-Z is your favorite artist why wouldn't seeing him live be a hi-lite of your year?

Seeing Kanye at Governor's ball was definitely a hi-lite of my year. Nothing wrong with that. It was easily the most fun I've had this year, and one of the most memorable overall days.

Out of all current rap acts, I'd probably only put The Roots above Jay.
At the Barclay's show's last year he did Can I Live and Dead Presidents
smokin.gif
Yep, and it was great!!

Went to the show last night and it was better than I expected. After reading all the so-so reviews, I was a little nervous.

I've now seen him three times. First two were WTT and LOTS

Back
Top Bottom