+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

Does anyone know who the opening or support act(s) will be on the US portion of the tour?  I know Timbaland has been it in the overseas part.  Anyone know if he will be in the US shows too?

Does anyone know who the opening or support act(s) will be on the US portion of the tour?  I know Timbaland has been it in the overseas part.  Anyone know if he will be in the US shows too?
Lets hope there arent any.

got tickets for January 9th and I'd like to know too...

Thought tickets were sold out in my area. Just got a decent job so if some good seats are left in a couple of weeks I'm goin even if it's dolo

Months later, what are your thoughts on MCHG?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
weed plate 

You was loving the album when it dropped. What happened dawg?
**** got old real fast, he wasn't spitting nothing for me, or it may have been the flow...

If you check back in this thread though, I stopped rocking with this album prb like 3 weeks after it dropped. 

Just dried up on me, like a bad chick who got her vag closed up three weeks after we started ******g...

U Don't Know / Crown / On to the Next One / Holy Grail / F--withmeyouknowigotit / Beach Is Better / 99 Problems / Picasso Baby / Dead Presidents II / Pound Cake / No Church in the Wild / Tom Ford / Timbaland DJ & beats set / Somewhere in America / Big Pimpin' / Dirt Off Your Shoulder / J**** What, J**** Who  / I Just Wanna Love U (Give It 2 Me) / N-s in Paris / Public Service Announcement / Clique / Run This Town   ENCORE / Empire State of Mind / Izzo (H.O.V.A.) / Hard Knock Life (Ghetto Anthem) / Young Forever

Months later, what are your thoughts on MCHG? :nerd: :nerd:

I don't have it in my car and rarely use my iPod nowadays.. so i still like it, with the exception of Holy Grail [plays on the radio too much]. Everything else is :smokin

After attending the Yeezus concert I have no desire to really go to this any more [emoji]128533[/emoji] lol. I knew this won't come close. Wish I would of just went to 2 of Ye shows. But jay never comes to cleveland so Hopefully I get pumped back up before the show

Came up on some last minute floor seats for the Anaheim show. Caught the 2nd half of the set. Joint was dope but you can tell Jay is aging terribly :lol:

I haven't bought tickets for the show yet, but i know I'm gonna end up going. Even though I know being 3 weeks after the Yeezus tour won't help the show. I still can't pass up on another chance to see Jay. It'll be worth it just to see Picasso Baby, Crown, And Beach is Better :smokin

Back
Top Bottom