+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

in other news..... :lol:

Beyonce and Jay Z reportedly had some adult fun this week when they dropped thousands of dollars on sex toys at a New York City shop.

On Thursday, Dec. 26, Beyonce and Jay Z allegedly headed to Babeland, a sex shop in Lower Manhattan, where they spent $6,000 on X-rated goodies, according to RadarOnline.com.

“They didn’t buy anything tacky or too extreme,” a source told Radar. “It was all top-of-the-line stuff. Some of it was even gold-plated!”

Others took note of the superstar couple's appearance.

While this steamy tidbit about the "XO" singer and her hubby might only be a rumor, Beyonce did serve up bolder and more sexually charged lyrics than ever before in her new self-titled album.

During the directors' screening for the album at the School of Visual Arts Theater in NYC last week, Beyonce revealed she was willing to open up about her relationship with Jay Z because of motherhood, E! News noted.

"[It's] something that changes you," she said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/28/beyonce-jay-z-sex-toys_n_4512297.html

Up In Charlotte This Weekend For The Show Tomm..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah...those damn speakers are no joke :lol: If you're center it'd be perfect...only one of my ears was getting the full force/abuse

Sitting front row directly in front of them :x :x Especially when the DJ was playing music before Jay came out

Last edited:
I''m seat's 7 and 8 in the section to the right, so I'm thinking they should be good seats. Could you still make everything out clearly?

I was front row for a Lupe show once, and I couldn't make out ANY of the lyrics, show sucked because of it.

Went last night. The show was good. But I'd still take the Yeezus tour over it.

I must say though Jay has not lost a step, dude was hitting EVERY single word. I don't think he messed up one time. I was pleased that he did Dead Presidents and Can I live, it wasn't as dope as how he did it in Brooklyn, but it was still cool to see again. A little bummed he didn't do heart of the city, but overall the setlist was pretty solid.

Headed to the Nassau Coliseum show next week.  

I went to Yeezus (which was amazing) but I'm not even gonna compare the two, they're completely different artists.

I have read some reviews and they said that at some point in the show, he tells security to "stand down" and allow people in some of the cheaper seats to move forward. Is this true?

You guys who keep saying Kanye is GOAT/better performer than Jay are straight fools...dude is an ignorant *** metro sexual who needs ghostwriters for every damn album now, its a shame what hypebeastin has come to.

I have read some reviews and they said that at some point in the show, he tells security to "stand down" and allow people in some of the cheaper seats to move forward. Is this true?
He did this in LA but it really only applied to those sitting on the floor.

He did it last night at the Barclays Center, he mentioned that he did it for the first 3 shows but they began giving him fines. He decided to to do it last night since he "owns the building" 
laugh.gif

It didn't only apply for the floor seats, the entire crowd was standing on their seats until the end of the show 

For those comparing this to Yeezus, I agree when someone mentioned that it was apples and oranges. The Yeezus tour was much more of a production driven show where this one was more for the fans  

You guys who keep saying Kanye is GOAT/better performer than Jay are straight fools...dude is an ignorant *** metro sexual who needs ghostwriters for every damn album now, its a shame what hypebeastin has come to.

You obviously haven't seen Ye live then, like the dude above said, they're not even in the same level. And, IMO, I think it's Jay that needs a ghostwriter not Kanye, especially after listening to his lyrics on MCHG.

You obviously haven't seen Ye live then, like the dude above said, they're not even in the same level. And, IMO, I think it's Jay that needs a ghostwriter not Kanye, especially after listening to his lyrics on MCHG.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He did it last night at the Barclays Center, he mentioned that he did it for the first 3 shows but they began giving him fines. He decided to to do it last night since he "owns the building" 
laugh.gif

It didn't only apply for the floor seats, the entire crowd was standing on their seats until the end of the show
He did this for the Miami show as well. After his N's in Paris verse, he mentioned the fines then repeated "what's 50 grand to a MF like me can you please remind me?" line then told security to stand down lol

Back
Top Bottom