+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

This album is great overall. The production carries it very well. But let's all come to realization that Hov been light (referring to his rhymes.) since "The Blueprint 3". But I do admire him freestyling off the top when he raps. You can by when he raps.

roll.gif

aye...

So in the Angie interview Jay said everybody was in the studio when they made BBC...and that's what the outcome was?

All those great producers in one room...

mean.gif

:rofl:

aye...

So in the Angie interview Jay said everybody was in the studio when they made BBC...and that's what the outcome was?

All those great producers in one room...

:smh:

Too many cooks in the kitchen. I was expecting more, but it's not unbearable.

gothamist.com/2013/07/10/photos_jay-z_is_dancing_with_strang.php

Last edited:
I know Many see rap genius as overdoing it or just flat out wrong some times but they're pretty on point when it comes to the breakdown of Oceans a very small amount of reaches but DAMN this ***** is on a whole other level... Most i caught off bat, but there's a few you won't really catch until you read certain lyrics.

:smh:

i need to cop the physical just cuz i have all his other albums too.. the last album i bought was bp3 in 09

edit: jesus, $15!? i thought cds were like 9.99 that first week.. smh

Last edited:
did anyone else think that miley line was a reference to yay? i was convinced of it, until his twitter explanation

So is he rapping different songs or what? The article I read on Nahright said he was performing Picasso Baby for six hours.

LOLOLOLOLOL at "Life is Good" being boring. No Intro, Loco Motove, A Queens Story, Daughters, Bye Baby and Nasty. Production and lyrics :wow:

BTW the whole reason he has the bridge at the end that goes "twerk miley miley twerk" is because it also sounds like Twerk, Molly, Molly, Twerk... which if you listen to mainstream hiphop these days that's what a large majority of the records are consisting of.

Back
Top Bottom