+++OFFICIAL JAY Z THREAD+++

2 screenshots from HMV.ca...sorry about the big pics

View media item 488323

View media item 488324
Welp looks like $15 is being spent. He mentioned special packaging for the Vinyl version of MCHG, kinda makes me wish I waited for that instead.
I'm stuck on Nickles and Dimes right now

"The best form of giving is anonymous to anonymous"

View media item 488159View media item 488160View media item 488161View media item 488162dropped it in the safe with the rest of them

Dope Anti but why no Jay-Z Unplugged? That's a must have
Oh dont get it twisted, I have that too along with the Black Album on Acapella which is the most random album I have period and the Blueprint 1 on Vinyl just cause its my favorite.

View media item 488369
View media item 488371

Dope, only thing im missing is vol 2 (off all things)

The fact that he had the Five Percenter chain on had my mind BLOWN in a good way.

All these rappers taking shots at Wale, yet Hov made sure not to mention them and mentioned Wale TWICE as someone who playing to win.

Still don't hear it

The fact that he had the Five Percenter chain on had my mind BLOWN in a good way.

All these rappers taking shots at Wale, yet Hov made sure not to mention them and mentioned Wale TWICE as someone who playing to win.

its just cool to hate on son right now. i don't like him but I can't take away his drive or talent.

It's funny listening to old Jay though because he was so ruthless towards women, especially on Big Pimpin :lol: , now you listen to new Jay and it's a 180.

i heard some buzz that b/c he had a daughter, he wasnt gonna say b**** in his lyrics anymore...

def said it in the hook on tom ford. old habits die hard i guess...

so anybody got a link to the breakfast club interview that works on mobile? every site is saying this pg hasnt been optimized for moblie yet

Nah chill Angie has had EVERY classic Jay interview at this point tho they are real friends tho so she ask more personal questions than the breakfast club would.

The reason why her interview was lackluster is BECAUSE they are close friends.. her interview was full with stuff friends say to each other" long time.. cant believe youre here its been two years etc) she knows what personal questions not to ask.. The Breakfast Club asked questioned the FANS wanted to know while remaining respectful.. charlamagne loves HOV more than Beyonce but he didnt D-ride the whole interview.. he still played his role to an extent( Ty Ty get the pepper spray)

Yea i thought Charlamagne did a good job. He wasn't disrespectful and over the top like he normally is but still asked good questions and joked.

Dudes talk about Born Sinner being a snoozefest...

Life is Good gets nothing but zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's from me.

50 got asked about the Jay's marketing strategy and what he thinks:

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/9344...ay-zs-magna-carta-samsung-album-release.jhtml

:lol: I don't think that guy has ever answered a question directly in his life.. if you watch all of his interviews he just has this demeanor of "I'm too rich to answer your questions, I'll talk about whatever I want"

50 Cent looks up to Jay-Z, he just doesn't want to admit it. Jay barely acknowledges this man. Fif is just beggin for attention, let him continue beating up his baby mamas and cursing at his son. :lol:

He was hinting at Yeezus being wack :lol:

OAN, I'm starting to listen to SOMEWHEREINAMERICA more 8)

Back
Top Bottom