Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

After wanting to jump on the iPhone train for awhile I finally hopped on and picked up the 3GS today. This bad boy is a beast. Big ups to Tmobile for pissing me off today which made me switch over to ATT
laugh.gif
Congrats, most of us prefer T-mobile with our iPhones
wink.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

anyone got push on their 3g on 3.0?

also beejive 3.0?
I have Beejive 3.0 with push. Everytime I get an IM, it vibrates and shows up on the lockscreen.

Hey I'm thinking about Jailbreaking my Iphone 3G. I just have a couple questions:

-Whats the best program to Jailbreak an Iphone 3G if I'm using a Mac?
-Is there a Jailbreak for OS 3.O?
-If I have bought some apps from the Itunes store already, will I be able to use them once the phone is jailbroken?

Any other important information regarding Jailbreaking will be appreciated.

Originally Posted by maddog345

Hey I'm thinking about Jailbreaking my Iphone 3G. I just have a couple questions:

-Whats the best program to Jailbreak an Iphone 3G if I'm using a Mac?
-Is there a Jailbreak for OS 3.O?
-If I have bought some apps from the Itunes store already, will I be able to use them once the phone is jailbroken?

Any other important information regarding Jailbreaking will be appreciated.

1. Pwnage Tool 3.0
2. Yes, peep iclarified.com for info/tutorial
3. Yes,as long as you sync your phone with the library where those apps are located

is there a way to update cracked apps and still keep the app's data?
for example...i have a cracked version of flight control version 1.0. is there a way for me to update that to the new version using installous without losingmy high score and stuff?

anyone have any place i can get some good looking wallpapers or themes on the ipod touch and get all the apps and stuff am not much of a hacker so i need somehelp

Originally Posted by stuntin909

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

the hacked beejive still doesnt work right?
nerd.gif
beejive was working fine up until a couple days ago now when i try to sign on it get a error message with license.key.error.invalid .... nadmobile finder hasnt worked since i updated to 3.0

Everytime I download a cracked app there is always an error at the end of the installment. Is/has this happen/ing to anyone else? Any word on how to fix this?
Oh I have the 2.2 on my 3g if it helps.

Can someone walk me through the steps in setting a custom sms background. Like how big does it have to be, I sized it to 320x480 with the SMSBackground.pngformat, but it's not showing up after I ssh and respring everything.

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

Originally Posted by stuntin909

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

the hacked beejive still doesnt work right?
nerd.gif
beejive was working fine up until a couple days ago now when i try to sign on it get a error message with license.key.error.invalid .... nad mobile finder hasnt worked since i updated to 3.0
yeah i get the same error
mad.gif
oh yeah does push work for 2gyet?

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

beejive 3.0 w/ push is sick. I love it.
mines not working i got the license message

just switched over to IM+ for the first time

Originally Posted by hella handsome

anyone else tethering? im running my laptop and xbox with xbox live through my iphone now
pimp.gif

i love this phone
how do you tether to your xbox?
do you connect the iphone straight to the xbox?

Back
Top Bottom