Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Tutorial that ACTUALLY works for Jailbreaking a 3G 3.0 ?
nerd.gif

use redsn0w.

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Man I Getting The Line Across My Screen What I Can Do about it

Yo take it back to the store..I had the same issue with my 3G..too it to apple and they gave me another one. They will ask you to
reboot your phone and back up everything to your pc or mac..to save you time just tell them you already did.

soooooooooooooo, anybody else on tmobile getting the "o" logo instead of the "E" edge logo? Edge is slow as hell for me nowadays

What software is it that makes you able to see your iphone or ipod touch screen on your computer and can you move icons on it?

Aight so Ive been looking at the jailbreak tutorials out there for the 3GS and it seems simple enough. But Ive been reading comments posted and some people arehaving trouble with the phone now. Apps crashing, not getting service and some other random stuff.

If I try and jailbreak and stuff starts messing up I can go back to factory settings by doing a Restore through iTunes and I'll be all good correct?

And for those here who jailbreak'd their 3GS are you guys having problems?

Thanks

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Man I Getting The Line Across My Screen What I Can Do about it

Yo take it back to the store..I had the same issue with my 3G..too it to apple and they gave me another one. They will ask you to
reboot your phone and back up everything to your pc or mac..to save you time just tell them you already did.

What ABout if I Don't Have Warranty

How do you skip Cydia upgrades? Because the "1" is on the icon and when the only way to upgrade for gpsphone is to pay 6 bucks, but I cant find a wayto decline.

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

Aight so Ive been looking at the jailbreak tutorials out there for the 3GS and it seems simple enough. But Ive been reading comments posted and some people are having trouble with the phone now. Apps crashing, not getting service and some other random stuff.

If I try and jailbreak and stuff starts messing up I can go back to factory settings by doing a Restore through iTunes and I'll be all good correct?

And for those here who jailbreak'd their 3GS are you guys having problems?

Thanks

i wanna know to...i'm scared to do mine cuz i don't wanna +#+# it up and the phone doesn't work...and when i back my stuff up is it doneautomatically when i plug the phone into itunes or is there something else i have to do?

^ I jailbroke my 3G S and everything is working perfectly fine now. It's great.

PS. I'm selling my jailbroken 3G.

^ I jailbroke my 3G S and everything is working perfectly fine now. It's great.

PS. I'm selling my jailbroken 3G.

[table][tr][td]iPhone | How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 3GS on OS 3.0 Using RedSn0w (Mac)[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tuesday, 7th July 2009, 01:07 pm [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]
This entry needs translation. To help us and submit a translation please click here

These are instructions on how to jailbreak your iPhone 3GS on the 3.0 firmware using RedSn0w for Mac. The Windows version of this tutorial is here. The iPhone 3G version of this tutorial is here. The iPhone 2G version of this tutorial is here

This tutorial can be used to jailbreak before applying the UltraSn0w unlock. You can find instructions on how to apply the unlock here .

Step One
Create a folder on your desktop called Pwnage

Download RedSn0w from here and place it in the Pwnage folder. Likewise, download the latest 3.0 firmware from below and place it in the same folder.

3.0.0 (3GS): iPhone2,1_3.0_7A341_Restore.ipsw

Extract the redsn0w application from the RedSn0w zip file to the Pwnage folder.

Step Two
Connect your iPhone to the computer and launch iTunes.

Select your iPhone from the list of devices on the left. Now hold down Option and click the Restore button. Restore is preferred as it won't create any wasted space on your iPhone.

Navigate to the Pwnage folder on your desktop and select the firmware ipsw. Click the Open button to continue.

*Note: If you are already on the 3.0 firmware and have not jailbroken then you may skip this step.

Step Three
Once iTunes has finished updating your iPhone to the desired firmware you may launch redsnw0w.app from the Pwnage folder on your desktop.

Step Four
Once RedSn0w opens click the Browse button

Step Five
Select the firmware ipsw we placed in the Pwnage folder on our desktop then click Open

Step Six
Once the firmware has been verified click the Next button to continue.

Step Seven
Make sure Cydia is selected and click the Next button.

Step Eight
RedSn0w will now instruct you on how to put your iPhone into recovery mode. Disconnect you iPhone 3GS from the computer then power it off. Then hold down the Home button while reconnecting the device to the computer. Don't let go of the button until RedSn0w detects the iPhone and begins installation.

Step Nine
Your iPhone will now reboot

Step Ten
RedSn0w will then begin uploading the new RAM Disk and kernel.

Step Eleven
Once this is complete you will be notified that RedSn0w is done. Click the Finish button. When your iPhone finishes rebooting (5 minutes or so) it will be jailbroken with Cydia on the SpringBoard.

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=4303 <--- 3g on mac

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=4304 <--- 2g on mac

http://iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=4447 <--- 3gs on windows

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=4301 <--- 3g on windows

http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=4302 <--- 2g on windows

[/td] [/tr][/table]

I'm running an older version of beejive on my phone....beejive 3.0 is still uncrackable I tried the ifile (mobilefinder)tweek, but it didn't work.Edit: I got beejive 3.0 cracked & working

i jailbroke it...i don't even know where to start as far as what to download...what is winterboard? the video i got instructions for jailbreaking saysdon't download winterboard yet cuz its buggy...

is there an app to put all the others in one or two folders so my screen is pretty much blank?

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Originally Posted by hella handsome

anyone else tethering? im running my laptop and xbox with xbox live through my iphone now
pimp.gif

i love this phone
how do you tether to your xbox?
do you connect the iphone straight to the xbox?
word i need some elaboration on this... i need my xbox live back

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

I'm running an older version of beejive on my phone....beejive 3.0 is still uncrackable I tried the ifile (mobilefinder)tweek, but it didn't work. Edit: I got beejive 3.0 cracked & working
can you point me in the right direction sir

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

I'm running an older version of beejive on my phone....beejive 3.0 is still uncrackable I tried the ifile (mobilefinder)tweek, but it didn't work. Edit: I got beejive 3.0 cracked & working
can you point me in the right direction sir

Ok go download beejive from instalous but don't download the latest version ( I downloaded the second latest) download Ifiles...go to YouTube type inbeejive fix and the vid will show how to do it

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

any risks of bricking the iphone 3gs while jail breaking it???

mine went smooth...i followed a vid on YT and it was done in about 5 mins...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom