Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

A new version of Facebook for iPhone OS 3.0 is coming very soon with 15 major improvements including Events, according to developer Joe Hewitt.

The update is about 98% done and upon completion will be submitted to Apple for approval.

So Whats New in This Update?
1. The "new" News Feed
2. Like
3. Events (including the ability to RSVP)
4. Notes
5. Pages
6. Create new photo albums
7. Upload photos to any album
8. Zoom into photos
9. Easier photo tagging
10. Profile Pictures albums
11. A new home screen for easy access to all your stuff, search, and notifications
12. Add your favorite profiles and pages to the home screen
13. Better Notifications (they link to the comments so you can reply)
14. Quickly call or text people right from the Friends page
15. Messages you are typing will be restored if you quit or are interrupted by a phone call

Push notifications are in development but won't make it into the 3.0 release. You can expect it in version 3.1

Read More

-------------------------------------------

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

(just reinstalled firefox because safari was making me mad.)
purple rain on my 3gs... just jailbroke it.. playing with cydia now...

img0005h.png

pimp.gif

INSTRUCTIONS... (no file restores or anything.. simple install program and that is it)

1. download the file from the site (http://purplera1n.com/)

2. open the application freeze

3. install cydia

4. have fun

*winterboard does not work yet*
devil.gif

Originally Posted by philly5fan

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

A new version of Facebook for iPhone OS 3.0 is coming very soon with 15 major improvements including Events, according to developer Joe Hewitt.

The update is about 98% done and upon completion will be submitted to Apple for approval.

So Whats New in This Update?
1. The "new" News Feed
2. Like
3. Events (including the ability to RSVP)
4. Notes
5. Pages
6. Create new photo albums
7. Upload photos to any album
8. Zoom into photos
9. Easier photo tagging
10. Profile Pictures albums
11. A new home screen for easy access to all your stuff, search, and notifications
12. Add your favorite profiles and pages to the home screen
13. Better Notifications (they link to the comments so you can reply)
14. Quickly call or text people right from the Friends page
15. Messages you are typing will be restored if you quit or are interrupted by a phone call

Push notifications are in development but won't make it into the 3.0 release. You can expect it in version 3.1

Read More

-------------------------------------------

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i just dled an app on my phone. it showed the little picture icon. cool. played great. cool. now a hour time has elapsed. and now the icon box is grey? but theapp works fine. where is the icon picture?

Originally Posted by Retroisback2008

Originally Posted by rowenarrow

I have notice since 3.0 has dropped my apps are crashing like crazy.
how did you install ya apps?

all my apps are legit except for what I have from cydia. (cycorder, etc...)

I think it may be something with redsn0w.

But on a lighter side, I just got MMS enabled on Kuwait Wataniya service.

what a good app to compare prices on items...i saw one in a commercial but i can't remember it...

everyday apps

facebook
tweetie
skype (stay in contact with my peeps from around the world, while they are calling ol buddy down the block I am talking to ole girl from the Philippines
wink.gif
)
google
scorecenter
ifitness
ToDo

Welp jailbroke with redsnow like a week ago... saw a Cydia installer update yesterday so I went for it! Phone has been doa for 32 hours now. I was out of townand just got off work so ill try to restore it but damn... I was hurting!!!

Anyone in here that dont want there 3gs and want to trade for my blackberry bold, hit me up with a pm. I might offer some cash too.

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

Welp jailbroke with redsnow like a week ago... saw a Cydia installer update yesterday so I went for it! Phone has been doa for 32 hours now. I was out of town and just got off work so ill try to restore it but damn... I was hurting!!!

Finally!!! I put it in DFU mode and it popped up in iTunes and I just restored up. when asked "Now what did you learn from this" I just simplyreplied "Well I guess nothing because im about to jailbreak it again"

roll.gif

After wanting to jump on the iPhone train for awhile I finally hopped on and picked up the 3GS today. This bad boy is a beast. Big ups to Tmobile for pissingme off today which made me switch over to ATT
laugh.gif

Gettin a lil overwhelmed tho. I peeped the first post and theres so many things to do I dont know where to start
embarassed.gif

i do not know where to get free ringtones? any1 can suggest how i can get em? I just got my 3gs btw.

Back
Top Bottom