Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Ugh, still running FW2.2
frown.gif

Jailbreak complete following the tutorial on iclarified. I already loved the phone bone stock now I love it x1000
laugh.gif

The Cydia store is
eek.gif
. Feel like a kid in a candy store
smile.gif

Anyone get the MJ theme? Its pretty sick

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

^

its even easier using purplerain though, i just chose redsn0w cuz the dev-team made it.

the guy who created purplerain made the first ever jailbreak from the iphone...it was super easy...

Why doesn't my iPhone pick up the wifi signal in my room? I'm right near my router / modem and NOTHING. I have reset m iPhone numerous of times andnothing, smh.

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

Jailbreak complete following the tutorial on iclarified. I already loved the phone bone stock now I love it x1000
laugh.gif

The Cydia store is
eek.gif
. Feel like a kid in a candy store
smile.gif

Anyone get the MJ theme? Its pretty sick

i wanted to but it said you had to do all this other extra stuff...did you have to do all that...

i won't be able to put this phone down now...not that i could before...

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

I'm running an older version of beejive on my phone....beejive 3.0 is still uncrackable I tried the ifile (mobilefinder)tweek, but it didn't work. Edit: I got beejive 3.0 cracked & working
can you point me in the right direction sir

Ok go download beejive from instalous but don't download the latest version ( I downloaded the second latest) download Ifiles...go to YouTube type in beejive fix and the vid will show how to do it
no push notification tho huh?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Why doesn't my iPhone pick up the wifi signal in my room? I'm right near my router / modem and NOTHING. I have reset m iPhone numerous of times and nothing, smh.

go somewhere else with wifi and see if it works. if not you're %#%*%@. i had the same problem had to get a new phone. it's a hardware issue.

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

Originally Posted by Capital B Capital C

I'm running an older version of beejive on my phone....beejive 3.0 is still uncrackable I tried the ifile (mobilefinder)tweek, but it didn't work. Edit: I got beejive 3.0 cracked & working
can you point me in the right direction sir

Ok go download beejive from instalous but don't download the latest version ( I downloaded the second latest) download Ifiles...go to YouTube type in beejive fix and the vid will show how to do it
no push notification tho huh?

Sadly nope....and this morning 3.0 stop working so I downgraded to 2.1.0, the good thing about t is that you don't have to tweek it just download frominstalous and it's ready

I haven't read through this post, and I'm not sure if I ever posted this or not, but after jailbreaking it can you get another warranty?

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

I haven't read through this post, and I'm not sure if I ever posted this or not, but after jailbreaking it can you get another warranty?
You can always restore it on Itunes to go back to normal.

Also, is anyones custom keyboards on Cydia working yet ?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

you guys recommend jailbreaking my 3GS with redsn0w or Purplera1n?
nerd.gif

Purplera1n is ridiculously easy...my 3gs is done and working great and they updated winterboard to the other person who asked a page back so it works on the3gs ive got it on mine

but is there a difference between the 2?

overall they're both pretty similar but i chose purplera1n because it was made by the o.g. person who cracked the iphone in the beginning...it takes only aminute also to do

I jailbroke my 3GS using Purplera1n. It was easier than jailbreaking my 3G with the pwnage tool. All you do is connect your phone to your computer and openPurplera1n, and BOOM!! you're done.

what should i use to jailbreak and unlock my iphone 3g. 3.0
also running on windows 7.. i tried redsnow,it wont work..
thanks in advance

Just wanted to give this to NIKETALK.., dunno if its already been posted in the 262 previous pages but here it is: http://imgs.zinio.com/iphone/

Its a free online magazine viewer, almost any magazine you can think of (emphases on ANY)... Its ask you for your email for updates and if you don't wannaput it just type in some letters and press cancel, it worked for me

Its also spam free FOUND it on a thread on HowardForums so it should be legit

got my joint jailbroken yesterday (thank you jaykickz). been trying to get my icons and stuff on point. most of the icon sets i've seen have been prettybad. i ended up making my own icons for a lot of stuff. anyone got any suggestions on stuff i can put in the bottom half? the emptiness is bothering me. itried the weather widget posted on the first page, but the link is dead. i got that real time weather icon and now i can't change the icon to somethingelse while still using the real time weather readout.
eyes.gif

still not completely satisfied with how it's turning out. getting there though.
b232533488680df92aa12812e316f99cb5ba195.jpg

Back
Top Bottom