Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

why doesnt my text message app ever change when i change themes??
1: Download a program that allows you to access your iphone from your computer, DiskAid, PhoneView or do it via OpenSSH
2: Navigate to the "Icons" folder in the .theme folder (eg. /Library/Themes/Deep 2.1/Icons)
3: Change the icon "Text.png" to "Messages.png"
4: Re-apply the theme in Winterboard and hey presto..
smile.gif
Good times
nevermind, thanks bro

A quick question. Can I buy the iPone 3G for $99 without a contract and get the phone by itself? Or would I still have to sign up for a 2 year contract?

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

A quick question. Can I buy the iPone 3G for $99 without a contract and get the phone by itself? Or would I still have to sign up for a 2 year contract?
You need a contract.

Planning on getting the 3G.

What's the purpose and benefits of having your iphone jailbreaked?
I know you can use other phone companies, but besides that..

anybody else have an iphone 2g unlocked and jailbroken just for apps / ipod / camera ?

bought off craigslist today 8gb brand new 120

Was anybody else using tethering on the 3gs?

i was before without any problems... tried to use it today and the tethering option just disappeared

Originally Posted by illuzionz23

hey, iphone newbie here...
my contract just ended and i want to upgrade to the iphone3gs
but i cant afford an additional $30 a month right now for the data plan...
i already got family unlimited text messaging... and wifi at school... other than that i dont really NEED data

is it possible to get the iphone3gs, pay for data for one month (required to get the iphone), and then cancel the data plan, and change the APN or something?

all info is greatly is appreciated
anyone?

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Originally Posted by hella handsome

anyone else tethering? im running my laptop and xbox with xbox live through my iphone now
pimp.gif

i love this phone
how do you tether to your xbox?
do you connect the iphone straight to the xbox?
for everyone who has asked me (sorry i havent replied, been kinda busy)

Anyone played Iron Fist 2.0? ..its pretty addicitve..

Try SpeedR and P.P.T (police training one) as well..

can someone explain how i get my voicemail back ever since i jailbroke it it hasnt been working i got like 15+ voicemails i have no idea what my password iseither

Can anyone recommend a good a good iphone FM transmitter with a dock + charging capabilities?

Or any better solutions? I hear there is a lot of static with the FM...

Thanks.

I probably overlooked this, what is a good case for the Iphone. I went to the apple store and the reps told me the case they have in stock are trash. I lookedon agent 18 site but did not see anyting I liked. I'm looking for something slim.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

Im scared to jailbreak my 3gs lol

man me too, I keep checking to see how it's going with everybody else, but I'm cool with it still apple locked or whatever

Looking to trade my 32gig black 3gs for the white 32gig 3gs mine has no scratches at all and is in perfect condition I just don't want to drive all the wayto the apple store to exchange it. PM if intrested.

^^When you tehter you pretty much using you phone as a modem to access the internet while using you service providers network.

Originally Posted by kix2mny

I probably overlooked this, what is a good case for the Iphone. I went to the apple store and the reps told me the case they have in stock are trash. I looked on agent 18 site but did not see anyting I liked. I'm looking for something slim.

What kind? Hard case or silicone? I went with This. Its like silicone but it doent have the rubbery feel to it. The inside is soft as well. Its got a tightseal and it covers up alot of the phone. Its the iSkin Solo
happy.gif

288z413.jpg

looking for anything that will keep it safe from dropping. I had an agent 18 case but it was all nasty and sticky inside when I would open it up every now andthen.

Get the otterbox...your iphone will resemble a brick, but at least you won't be breaking it. I broke one, and it's not happening again im ordering one.

Back
Top Bottom