Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by hella handsome

img0028.png

my lockscreen with animated weather updates. the moon animates into the sun/clouds/etc etc.depending on the time of the day/weather

Ok man where do I find that or something similar?

EDIT: Nvm found it http://www.modmyi.com/forums/new-skins-themes-launches/501951-best-ever-lockscreen-weather-yet.html
Oooh, that's nice. I may have to get that. Right now im using weather widget, it's similar to that but just doenst animate.

Well they didn't have any 3GS iPhones at my ATT so I have to wait 1 week, but on the good side, I got to pay the introductory price even though I boughtthe 3G last summer, so now I can sell my 16GB iPhone for like $300 and get the 3GS + $100
laugh.gif

I got a question about the stereo bluetooth in the 3.0. Im about to pick up my new whip later this week and it has that sync feature for bluetooth. Anyone knowif I'll be able to stream my music using bluetooth? The sync website says the iphone can be used for phone calls, but not for music but I'm guessingthey're not taking the 3.0 update into account since it just came out. Anyone know if this will work?

about time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i just jailbroke my phone too (first time doing it on a 3G) i dont even know where to start on apps
laugh.gif

i downgraded my 02.30.03 to 02.08 and was able to unlock my iphone that everyone said was impossible
pimp.gif

time to get to work on the themes!

img0028.png

my lockscreen with animated weather updates. the moon animates into the sun/clouds/etc etc.depending on the time of the day/weather

Dude can you please walk me through this im confused on where everything showed go in winscp and ssh please help.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]my first one....took a while, but finally got it to work. Kept it simple for the 1st try....

[/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
get-attachment.aspx
[/font]

yes! beejive push available.
thank GOD.

guess i can turn off that weak mobile forwarding, wasting my text messages!

do you guys know if leaving aim logged in on my 3gs all day will affect battery life?

it never did with my blackberry, but you never know ....

thanks!

Originally Posted by socluis90

i downgraded my 02.30.03 to 02.08 and was able to unlock my iphone that everyone said was impossible
pimp.gif

time to get to work on the themes!
can you show me where you learned to do that?

I jailbroke my Iphone just minutes before ultra sn0w finally came out, and it jailbroke downloaded cydia...and installed UltraSn0w on cydia...im trying to findout if i unlocked my phone correctly...oh and since its jailbroken how can i change the name of the carrier?

Originally Posted by RLAK824

img0028.png

Dude can you please walk me through this im confused on where everything showed go in winscp and ssh please help.
yea can i get a video or something?

Originally Posted by GotShpat

I jailbroke my Iphone just minutes before ultra sn0w finally came out, and it jailbroke downloaded cydia...and installed UltraSn0w on cydia...im trying to find out if i unlocked my phone correctly...oh and since its jailbroken how can i change the name of the carrier?

MakeitMine in cydia.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by GotShpat

I jailbroke my Iphone just minutes before ultra sn0w finally came out, and it jailbroke downloaded cydia...and installed UltraSn0w on cydia...im trying to find out if i unlocked my phone correctly...oh and since its jailbroken how can i change the name of the carrier?

MakeitMine in cydia.
Cool man that worked, thanks alot...do you know any good softwares for some nice themes as well? Like the one posted above..that $$$ was pifff

um. i dont really have a video tutorial of it, theres a thread on macthemes for it teaching how to do it though.

http://macthemes2.net/forum/viewtopic.php?id=16793347
I understood the instructions for setting up your city with accuweather... but it keeps saying "read instructions, make sure you readinstructions" ... what instructions? It doesn't say how to put it on the damn phone at all.

Back
Top Bottom