Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

so no quickpwn dam not good I Want to jailbreak my 1st gen iPhone but if I use redsnow it automatically unlocks it how can I stop that or is there somethingelse I can use

Originally Posted by hella handsome

img0025t.png
img0026.png
img0027e.png

wink.gif

Clean.

What's the name of that theme?

I'm looking to sell my 3G on eBay. So far, I restored it to factory settings and removed my sim card. Is there anything else I need to do before I sell it?

img0028.png

my lockscreen with animated weather updates. the moon animates into the sun/clouds/etc etc.depending on the time of the day/weather

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

How would I install that lockscreen? Looks sick!
use winscp to ssh
then go to your winterboard themes folder (library/themes/)
and put the folder for the lockscreen theme in there
go to winterboard and choose it

just bought a 3g off craigslist. it has 2.2.1 and the 02.30.3 baseband and need to unlock it. I'm screwed huh?

Originally Posted by slaterSB

hat weather elements ockscreen is no bueno. that make ur phone run slow, i wouldnt install that
you sure? my phone runs just as smooth as the first time i turned it on out the box

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

How would I install that lockscreen? Looks sick!
use winscp to ssh
then go to your winterboard themes folder (library/themes/)
and put the folder for the lockscreen theme in there
go to winterboard and choose it
Thanks.

Where do I get the folder for the lockscreen theme?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by socluis90

just bought a 3g off craigslist. it has 2.2.1 and the 02.30.3 baseband and need to unlock it. I'm screwed huh?

yes...you have to wait till the 3.0 jailbrake and ultras0w comes out...

it just another process running that dosent need to be. its using memory. it looks good though! do you have it set to celsius 15 degrees +%% is that

I jailbroke my iphone to 3.0 last night, but wasn't happy with a bunch of apps (mostly cydia) not working so well or at all even (plus my ".ipa"apps weren't transferring over) so i downgraded back to 2.21 today. I'm gonna give it a week or two until the kinks are gone and all or most of theseapps are updated.

I got the new 3G S iPhone and here is what i have to say about it:

1. The battery isnt too much better. Unless its just my phone and i gotta take it back for a swap. But it sucks.
2. The video is sick. Clear images, reminds me of my 8mp digital camera. Easy to switch to camera, and back to video.
3. The compass is useless in most cases.
4. The voice command could use some tweaking..

My rating?
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
out of
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

I jailbroke my iphone to 3.0 last night, but wasn't happy with a bunch of apps (mostly cydia) not working so well or at all even (plus my ".ipa" apps weren't transferring over) so i downgraded back to 2.21 today. I'm gonna give it a week or two until the kinks are gone and all or most of these apps are updated.

you have to download appsync 3.0 to tansfer over .ipa's in 3.0

Okay, for those that are still on 2.2.1 and can't wait to jailbreak/unlock and is thinking about usingRedsn0w to jailbreak/unlock their 2G IPHONE, you might want to hold on till Quickpwn.

I couldn't wait and decided to use Redsn0w. Well, Redsn0w crashes consistently on my vista 32bit and gets stuck on a"waiting to reboot" screen on my 64bit vista. Now, I'm sitting here with an iPhone that is stuck on the Emergency Call screen.
indifferent.gif

Moral of story: WAIT FOR QUICKPWN.

Back
Top Bottom