Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Welcome to the thread new iPhoners
pimp.gif

i need some help with the tethering, its turned on within the 3gs.
im on a macbook
i've done everything, but when i plug in the iphone, it wont go online, what else do i need to do?

aim: stillmaticshay

So my phone is running 3.0. It's jailbroken. I know it works.

I tried installing some updates via Cydia and it froze. I did a reset (home + power buttons) and now it's stuck on the Pineapple logo.

It's been like this for 10 minutes now.

What do I do???

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Originally Posted by SlimK4

^yes every thing is transferred when you make it a backup of your phone
ok sorry i got a problem i put the wrong backup of my phone on the 3GS how do I put the right backup in there now.???
please and thanks
anyone?? please lol gettin a little scared

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

So my phone is running 3.0. It's jailbroken. I know it works.

I tried installing some updates via Cydia and it froze. I did a reset (home + power buttons) and now it's stuck on the Pineapple logo.

It's been like this for 10 minutes now.

What do I do???
embarassed.gif
That don't sound good.

Try hard resetting it again a few times and see what it does. Otherwise, I'd just restore it again.

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Anyone know the cheapest spot to cop a iPhone 3G? I aint buying into all this 3GS nonsense. Not worth the price IMO. I'm talking about one with no contract too. Trying to put it on T-Mobile.

Anyone know the cheapest spot to cop a iPhone 3G? I aint buying into all this 3GS nonsense. Not worth the price IMO. I'm talking about one with no contract too. Trying to put it on T-Mobile.
craigslist

quick question. i have a 8gig 3g iphone on 2.2 but its jail broken, how do i upgrade to 3.0? do i need to restore my phone first or can i just upgradestraight up?

Okay can anyone help me... I just updated my iphone 3g to the 3.0 not jailbroken but all the apps I paid for in the app store are not there. I have a mac andthe only apps that are now on my iphone are the ones I first downloaed. Anything I can do about this? Any help is appreciated

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Originally Posted by SlimK4

^yes every thing is transferred when you make it a backup of your phone
ok sorry i got a problem i put the wrong backup of my phone on the 3GS how do I put the right backup in there now.???
please and thanks
Do a restore and then just pick the correct backup, i hope it helps

thats a good question...i don't have wireless internet...that would be crazy if it worked on a ps3.

NIKETALK HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I COP MY IPHONE 3GS FROM BEST BUY TODAY GOT MY PHONE AND CONTRACT SET UP BANGED OUT CUZ IHAD TO GET TO WORK WHEN I GOT TO WORK IT SAID MY PHONE HAD NO SERVICECALL ATT THEY SAID I HAD TO ACTIVATE MY PHONE THRU ITUNES IS THIS RIGHT IS EASY TO DO ANY LIMKS FOR A WALKTHRU OR DO I NEED TO GO TO SETTINGS AND SO SOMETHINGCLUELESS IM TYPING ALL CAPS SO SOMEBODY CAN NOTICE THIS AND HELP OUT

well, i'm finally an official iphone owner. 32gb, and went with black to match my black macbook. plus, i read a lot about the plastic the white ones aremade of cracking for no reason (a niketalker mentioning that earlier in this thread today made me research it, so good looks), yellowing, and you won'teven see it once you put a case on it anyways...

just went to best buy today and copped, late afternoon, no lines, no pre order.

meanwhile my homeboy who works at the mall said there was a HUGE line at the apple store... which i don't get, why do people go there to cop? theydon't transfer your numbers if you have an old phone that's anything but an iphone, and they don't have the pimp protection plan that best buyoffers (which will replace your phone if you drop it, crack the screen, whatever), if you crack your screen, apple care ain't doin' nothing for ya...

if i don't have a data plan, is it still worth it to have the iphone? Because I am about to get an iphone from my mom's friend but i don't have adata plan. I'm also on t-mobile. I'm going to unlock the iphone but then it seems like a lot of the apps use data. So I'm wondering if it'sstill worth it to keep the iphone or should i just use my current phone (Samsung Behold).

Back
Top Bottom