Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

just found that i can exchange my 3g for the 3gs for free and at no cost because i bought my 3g after may 9 (may 15) boosted!
pimp.gif
More info on this please.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

just found that i can exchange my 3g for the 3gs for free and at no cost because i bought my 3g after may 9 (may 15) boosted!
pimp.gif
More info on this please.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
yes more info.... and im reading how to unlock and its only giving things for MAC.... i have a PC. Would it still work on my PC?

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by kingofny04

No Windows yet
alien.gif
Run OS X on you windows computer...oh wait it is only a mac that you can run windows on
tongue.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
actually... you can run OSX on a pc...
takes more to do, but it can and has been done.

but thats unimportant, WHERE THE HELL IS QUICKPWN FOR 3.0?

i have a 3G. my mom is planning on getting the 3Gs. is it difficult to switch phones so i got the 3Gs on my number?

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

i have a 3G. my mom is planning on getting the 3Gs. is it difficult to switch phones so i got the 3Gs on my number?

just switch the sim card

I have a PC, and it didnt even pop up. I dl'd it and nothing the only thing up redirected me to the internet. it wasnt made for PC version.

Originally Posted by mynameaintG

im sure you can just use her upgrade i do it all the time with my verizon accounts and i know T mobile is the same

The more and more I think about it, people who buy Apple products are different from regular people. Not a bad thing, just an obsevation.

BTW is there any way to replace just the plastic film on the iPhone face?

Originally Posted by SpottieOttie305

The more and more I think about it, people who buy Apple products are different from regular people. Not a bad thing, just an obsevation.

great avy.... and what? how so?

Originally Posted by im that one

They just seem more forward thinking and a bit quirky, but at the same time don't give a damn. Ya dig...

how?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

They just seem more forward thinking and a bit quirky, but at the same time don't give a damn. Ya dig...
i gotta say.... i know where youre comen from bruh. i do see your logic.

Yoooo!

Just played a quick voice recorded message on itunes and it sounds CRISP! I'm gonna have fun with this.

Back
Top Bottom