Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

woo just woke from getting home at 8 am here in nyc. was 2 nd in line at the city main store. will upload pics later. got mad free stuff not as much as my broin-law got at the first launch (He was #5 there). I was on fox 5 and cw11 news.got there at 9 pm last night left at 7:30am this morning with 3 phones. didnteven transfer stuff yet.
one question: can I restore my packup of my old (first gen phone) on to my 3gs even if its not 3.0 for my contacts, music, texts, and stuff like that???
thanks alot

but quickpwn is not out yet...so windows users still don't have an option for a jailbreak 3.0.
argh.

Quick question does my 2G iphone have to still be activated to perform the 3.0 unlock/jailbreak or can I activate my new 3GS phone and perform theunlock/jailbreak on the unactivated 2G later? I'm trying to sell it unlocked with the 3.0 software on eBay ASAP.

is it better to restore my iphone then upgrade to 3.0

or

is it better just to upgrade to 3.0 from 2.2 right now?

Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE

Okay, so I got tethering to work using the USB...like said, kinda eh for Bluetooth.

I still can't seem to understand how some are using MMS...
eyes.gif
apple screwed us making us think MMS was going to be on release. thats the whole reason why i updated this damned thing
smh.gif

i hope the jailbreak comes soon. i needa get back on my apps and my winterboard theme

3.0 winterboard themes are going to be crazy, especially with landscape and the new finder thing

For those of you trying to get rid of your 3G phones send me a PM with the amount of $ you want. I got a 1st gen phone right now but want to upgrade.

Those with 3G updated to 3.0 have any problems?

Haven't update yet so I'll wait til the MMS gets fixed i guess..

Originally Posted by rceefresh

Those with 3G updated to 3.0 have any problems?

Haven't update yet so I'll wait til the MMS gets fixed i guess..
nope i updated this morning it runs so smooth but stock iphone FTL

How much do you guys think I'll get for an unlocked 16gig 3G on 3.0??? ....phone has ZERO scratches and could easily pass off as new although I'm notgonna try to say that. Just saying phone is in pristine condition...original box / accessories etc.

'bout to go pick up a 32gb one...

any pros and cons to having white or black?

just can't decide on the color right now...

I was debating the same thing, but I think I'm gonna go with black.

Question, how much could I sell an immaculate 2G for?

If the white one was white on the front too I would consider it but I think it just looks weird with a white back and black front. I'm gonna go with theblack myself.

Originally Posted by jphonix

'bout to go pick up a 32gb one...

any pros and cons to having white or black?

just can't decide on the color right now...
white is more prone to cracking, unless they fixed it with the new iphone, i doubt it though

google [macrumors 3g housing]

theres a thread about it

Originally Posted by rafsjays

I went with the black. My friend had a white 3G and over time it gets visible dirt in the cracks kinda like how a video game controller looks after a while.I'm trying to sell my 2G as well though and from what I see on ebay an unlocked 16GB with all the peripherals can get you at least $200, that's what mytarget is.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by rafsjays

I went with the black. My friend had a white 3G and over time it gets visible dirt in the cracks kinda like how a video game controller looks after a while. I'm trying to sell my 2G as well though and from what I see on ebay an unlocked 16GB with all the peripherals can get you at least $200, that's what my target is.

Coo, thats around what I was thinking.

man i never get lucky..
went to the att store near my house and was 8th in line and was promised a 32 gb black 3gs and when it came to my turn they told me they counted wrong and icouldnt get it
smh.gif

Anyone know the cheapest spot to cop a iPhone 3G? I aint buying into all this 3GS nonsense. Not worth the price IMO. I'm talking about one with no contracttoo. Trying to put it on T-Mobile.

Back
Top Bottom