Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Okay, so I got tethering to work using the USB...like said, kinda eh for Bluetooth.

I still can't seem to understand how some are using MMS...
eyes.gif

I know it's Iphone, but whatever. Every time I connect my Ipod it sends my computer to that Windows blue screen error talking about safemode and all thatstuff. It's not the drives because my external and flashdrives work fine. How can I fix this?

So will ultrasnow be released by midnight? I need my phone unlocked by 9 a.m. tomorrow so I can sell it.

tomorrow morning can't come fast enough. that fedex guy better show up early cause i have work...

Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE

Okay, so I got tethering to work using the USB...like said, kinda eh for Bluetooth.

I still can't seem to understand how some are using MMS...
eyes.gif

Yup.. got the tethering to work too but...

Where the hell is the MMS at? ..cant seem to find the option..
laugh.gif

Question.

I had a Jailbroken iPhone 3G running on firmware 2.2.1. I did the 3.0 firmware update to my phone yesterday, and a lot of my icons are missing. I had some ofthe stock iPhone apps(Stocks, Calc, etc.) in folders in the Categories program. Is there any way I can get those icons back. I tried doing a restore, but to noavail.

Ok, im not really up on Iphones like most of yall experts it seems like. I just ordered the 3gs the other day, but what is the advantage and whats Jailbreakinperiod. And Sn0w and all that other stuff. Can i get some cliff notes real quick??

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

Ok, im not really up on Iphones like most of yall experts it seems like. I just ordered the 3gs the other day, but what is the advantage and whats Jailbreakin period. And Sn0w and all that other stuff. Can i get some cliff notes real quick??

Review of the iPhone 3G S here.

Everything you need to know about Jailbreaking your phone are all on page 1 of this thread.

Originally Posted by basslinewonder

I have firmware 1.14 on my 2g iPhone unlocked for T-Mobile...
I'm afraid that if I upgrade to 2.0 that i will lose my unlocked ability on the phone...is that true?

2.0 is buggy. You should upgrade to 2.2.1. You will not lose your unlocked ability, google how to jailbreak 2.2.1. But id wait til 3.0 comes out and see whathappens with that

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

Question.

I had a Jailbroken iPhone 3G running on firmware 2.2.1. I did the 3.0 firmware update to my phone yesterday, and a lot of my icons are missing. I had some of the stock iPhone apps(Stocks, Calc, etc.) in folders in the Categories program. Is there any way I can get those icons back. I tried doing a restore, but to no avail.
I had the same problem, I thought I lost a bunch of my apps. Go to settings > general > restrictions > enable the restrictions (you haveto make a password and make sure everthing is set to ON) > and then click disable restrictions. It sounds ******ed but it worked for me.

No friggin MMS. This is ++#%+!#!.

So even if I cop the 3G S still no MMS til summer/early fall?

Isnt it already the summer?

is the release of the 3gs going to b crazy like the first generation iphone? will it sell out ? i wanna go but dont wanna wait on the line forever , im innyc btw

^ They said it expected to sell 500,000 this weekend ALONE lol. Iphone is r u n n i n g the cell game, palm pre took 600,000 just for a week lol.

ive bought a new laptop and am trying to transfer my iphone apps into this computer. any help? ive trying syncing it but no apps menu is showing up in thesidebar of itunes.

So i just stopped by my local At&t store on my way home to see if they had any info on the release posted and they had a note posted that read "wewill be open tomorrow at 7:00 am for pre-order customers and 10:00 am for all customer." I was planning on going at 7 but now I don't know. I mean idoubt most people who pre-ordered their phone will be there at 7:00 am so I would think that once they serve the pre-orders they will serve the rest but I alsoread that all at&t pre-orders are sold out so will there even be any remaining stock for people like me who did not pre-order?

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

ive bought a new laptop and am trying to transfer my iphone apps into this computer. any help? ive trying syncing it but no apps menu is showing up in the sidebar of itunes.

I think if you select "Transfer purchases from iPhone" from the file menu it should transfer the apps.

Originally Posted by one11archerave

So i just stopped by my local At&t store on my way home to see if they had any info on the release posted and they had a note posted that read "we will be open tomorrow at 7:00 am for pre-order customers and 10:00 am for all customer." I was planning on going at 7 but now I don't know. I mean i doubt most people who pre-ordered their phone will be there at 7:00 am so I would think that once they serve the pre-orders they will serve the rest but I also read that all at&t pre-orders are sold out so will there even be any remaining stock for people like me who did not pre-order?
Yes, they have a different stock i think

Back
Top Bottom