Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by one11archerave

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

ive bought a new laptop and am trying to transfer my iphone apps into this computer. any help? ive trying syncing it but no apps menu is showing up in the sidebar of itunes.

I think if you select "Transfer purchases from iPhone" from the file menu it should transfer the apps.

good looking out bro. just found that out.

Damn, hopefully they still have some at like 5 pm tomorrow....
damn you work
frown.gif

Ive had this day marked on my calendar for weeks...now I have to pick up a morning shift. Hope they still have some left at 3
frown.gif

Got this from Engadget:

Rogers must know a good thing when it sees it, because it's essentially copied AT&T's modified plans for providing deeper subsidies to more customers looking to upgrade to an iPhone 3G S in the next few weeks.
The details are just a little bit different though: with Rogers, the new deal is that anyone who bought an iPhone 3G between July 11 and September 30 of 2008 -- and has averaged CAD $100 or more a month on
their bill -- will be able to nab the 16GB or 32GB for $199 and $299, respectively, on a three-year contract. Buyers between July 11 and December 31 of last year or who didn't manage to average $100 a month
will get the less heavily-discounted prices of $449 and $549, while any customer will be able to waltz in and spend $699 or $799, a princely sum indeed.
link

My question is, who/what the hell is Rogers?
nerd.gif

Got my iPhone July 25, 2008
pimp.gif

smh.gif
i just bought the 3g about a month and half ago. i guess i just gotta dealwith it, is there much big of a difference?

so wheres that 3.0 jailbreak

Originally Posted by YUNG FLiP iMAGE

Got this from Engadget:

Rogers must know a good thing when it sees it, because it's essentially copied AT&T's modified plans for providing deeper subsidies to more customers looking to upgrade to an iPhone 3G S in the next few weeks.
The details are just a little bit different though: with Rogers, the new deal is that anyone who bought an iPhone 3G between July 11 and September 30 of 2008 -- and has averaged CAD $100 or more a month on
their bill -- will be able to nab the 16GB or 32GB for $199 and $299, respectively, on a three-year contract. Buyers between July 11 and December 31 of last year or who didn't manage to average $100 a month
will get the less heavily-discounted prices of $449 and $549, while any customer will be able to waltz in and spend $699 or $799, a princely sum indeed.
link

My question is, who/what the hell is Rogers?
nerd.gif

Got my iPhone July 25, 2008
pimp.gif

rogers is canada's iphone carrier... MMS is still available through some of those cydia text mess apps.. will check out tethering later.. 3gs upgrade hasto wait another two weeks or so.. ^^ congrats extraordinary... MORE PICS!!!!!!!!!

Woke up late and figured was going to have to wait on a crazy line to see if there was anything left by the time I got inside, made it to the AT&T storelike 10:05 no line whatsoever.. strolled in copped my 32gig and was on my way. Now to put the total body skin on it.

This thing loads NT hellas fast picked mines up 7am at the lehighvalley pa store since I'm
on vaca out here... About 70 peoplr there they did the unthinkable and let us that reserved it have a second long line I felt bad for all the heads there causepeople that were there with me at lime 5 didn't reserve smh.. Overall if u don't use your iPhone that much and don't need the space stick with a 3Git is basically The same phone without video bit the speed is amazing here's a link to a vid I made with I goofin around

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

This thing loads NT hellas fast picked mines up 7am at the lehigh
valley pa store since I'm

on vaca out here... About 70 peoplr there they did the unthinkable and let us that reserved it have a second long line I felt bad for all the heads there cause
people that were there with me at lime 5 didn't reserve smh.. Overall if u don't use your iPhone that much and don't need the space stick with a 3G
it is basically The same phone without video bit the speed is amazing here's a link to a vid I made with I goofin around

pimp.gif
dope
My upgrade aint til Jan '10 tho so I think imma just wait for the next one.

just found that i can exchange my 3g for the 3gs for free and at no cost because i bought my 3g after may 9 (may 15) boosted!
pimp.gif

can't wait until the 3G prices start dropping.
looking for one to unlock to t-mobile.
if anyone is selling their's let me know!

Just recieved my 32gig iPhone 3gs putting my music back on as we speak also putting the old 3g on eBay right now!

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

can't wait until the 3G prices start dropping.
looking for one to unlock to t-mobile.
if anyone is selling their's let me know!

Not sure how you're gonna do that
laugh.gif

3G really isn't gonna fall any farther, its 90% identical to the new one.. i only see about a 150 or 200 max difference from the unsubsidized prices of the3gs

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

This thing loads NT hellas fast picked mines up 7am at the lehigh
valley pa store since I'm

on vaca out here... About 70 peoplr there they did the unthinkable and let us that reserved it have a second long line I felt bad for all the heads there cause
people that were there with me at lime 5 didn't reserve smh.. Overall if u don't use your iPhone that much and don't need the space stick with a 3G
it is basically The same phone without video bit the speed is amazing here's a link to a vid I made with I goofin around

pimp.gif
dope
My upgrade aint til Jan '10 tho so I think imma just wait for the next one.

how long do you have to wait before your eligible for an upgrade. i got my phone in OCT of 08?

i already have video recording on my phone so i guess i can wait out on this one also.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by OnlySomeJordans

Question.

I had a Jailbroken iPhone 3G running on firmware 2.2.1. I did the 3.0 firmware update to my phone yesterday, and a lot of my icons are missing. I had some of the stock iPhone apps(Stocks, Calc, etc.) in folders in the Categories program. Is there any way I can get those icons back. I tried doing a restore, but to no avail.
I had the same problem, I thought I lost a bunch of my apps. Go to settings > general > restrictions > enable the restrictions (you have to make a password and make sure everthing is set to ON) > and then click disable restrictions. It sounds ******ed but it worked for me.

Thanks... i had the same problem and this worked out for me

Back
Top Bottom