Official iPhone: RIP Steve Jobs.. Jailbreak Avail for 5.0(Page 1)

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

NT icon, I didn't know I could do that
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

29lxpau.jpg
How'd u do the NT icon? That's pretty cool...

The tethering is
pimp.gif
, on a road trip back to Atlanta from school and imusin my laptop the whole way off of it, even in the middle of no where in mississippi and alabama.

Originally Posted by debs 168

how much longer for pc users. come on, dev team...
man my thoughts exactly.... i have an extremly busy night and i wanna do this now....

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Anyone know the cheapest spot to cop a iPhone 3G? I aint buying into all this 3GS nonsense. Not worth the price IMO. I'm talking about one with no contract too. Trying to put it on T-Mobile.

the OS 3.0 is a beast... the tethering is amazing... i never get wireless internet... now i get it... crazy

oh i forgot to mention in my other post. What are the highest recommended cases? thanks I went through atleast five case in the past 2 years for my OG becausesooner or later ill find it too bulky or not enough protection

Originally Posted by SpottieOttie305

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

NT icon, I didn't know I could do that
eek.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

29lxpau.jpg
Yo how do yall be posting yall screens?
Hold the top button and press the home button. itll take a picture of whatevers on the screen.

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

oh i forgot to mention in my other post. What are the highest recommended cases? thanks I went through atleast five case in the past 2 years for my OG because sooner or later ill find it too bulky or not enough protection

Incase Slider Speck Pixel or OtterBox for max protection!!

anyone know the price on a 16gig 3g???

my screen is broken so im thinking i can replace flip it on craigslist and buy the 32gig 3gs for retail

will this work
nerd.gif
no upgrade until next year FTL...

I just got my 32GB iPhone 3GS without pre-ordering or going early. I was on the fence about upgrading to this now from the OG iPhone or waiting for my contractto expire and get the pre. I decided to upgrade now primarily because of the storage differential. I went through my music last week and deleted a ton of musicthat I don't listen to anymore and it got me to around 27 GB's so now all my music is on my iPhone and I don't need to cary around my iPod as much.I'm syncing it right now and I'm pretty psyched about finally getting 3g, edge was so sloooooww.
Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

oh i forgot to mention in my other post. What are the highest recommended cases? thanks I went through atleast five case in the past 2 years for my OG because sooner or later ill find it too bulky or not enough protection

I'm wondering the same thing. I think I'm gonna give the incase slider a try. Does anyone have any experience with that case.

Any InCase slider is dope IMO. Good protection, minimum bulk, dope / simple style to them.

Originally Posted by SlimK4

^yes every thing is transferred when you make it a backup of your phone
ok sorry i got a problem i put the wrong backup of my phone on the 3GS how do I put the right backup in there now.???
please and thanks

Back
Top Bottom