Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

angry birds rio has got to be the best game I've played on here yet. i like it way better than the original. glad the pigs are gone and new animals are in. i was never to fond of those pigs for some reason.
Why did I download this $*%#?
30t6p3b.gif

Say goodbye to life for the next month.

angry birds rio has got to be the best game I've played on here yet. i like it way better than the original. glad the pigs are gone and new animals are in. i was never to fond of those pigs for some reason.
Why did I download this $*%#?
30t6p3b.gif

I called the bestbuy like 30 minutes from me this morning and they had some in stock... They wouldn't hold one for me and I hauled $$% down there but they sold them by the time I walked in
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I called the bestbuy like 30 minutes from me this morning and they had some in stock... They wouldn't hold one for me and I hauled $$% down there but they sold them by the time I walked in
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by LosLakers24

Is buying a Ipad worth it if you have an Iphone 4, and ipod touch?

Sell iPod and get iPad. The extra size makes a difference when you compare some of these apps to their ipad versions. The cnn app looks
eek.gif
compared to the reg iphone app.

mzl.gdiyimxx.480x480-75.jpg

vs

mzl.amwevnvj.320x480-75.jpg

This did it for me!! Now i have too see how much i can sell my ipod touch for!! Thanks bro

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by LosLakers24

Is buying a Ipad worth it if you have an Iphone 4, and ipod touch?

Sell iPod and get iPad. The extra size makes a difference when you compare some of these apps to their ipad versions. The cnn app looks
eek.gif
compared to the reg iphone app.

mzl.gdiyimxx.480x480-75.jpg

vs

mzl.amwevnvj.320x480-75.jpg

This did it for me!! Now i have too see how much i can sell my ipod touch for!! Thanks bro

I didn't know these were selling out like that so fast. I'm pretty sure my best buy has some in stock still, I'm going later tonight to get a case and I'll check and see what they have

I didn't know these were selling out like that so fast. I'm pretty sure my best buy has some in stock still, I'm going later tonight to get a case and I'll check and see what they have

[h1]Boxee iPad coming soon, streams to other Boxee devices[/h1]
[table][tr][td]by Chris Oldroyd, Thursday, Mar 24, 2011, 2 Comments[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Boxee will soon release its own iPad app which will offer streaming to other devices that can run the Boxee software. The Boxee app will not use AirPlay but something similar provided by Boxee itself.

VP of Marketing for Boxee, Andrew Kippen describes it as “kinda like AirPlay, but not quite

[h1]Boxee iPad coming soon, streams to other Boxee devices[/h1]
[table][tr][td]by Chris Oldroyd, Thursday, Mar 24, 2011, 2 Comments[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Boxee will soon release its own iPad app which will offer streaming to other devices that can run the Boxee software. The Boxee app will not use AirPlay but something similar provided by Boxee itself.

VP of Marketing for Boxee, Andrew Kippen describes it as “kinda like AirPlay, but not quite

yup, i'm in trouble ... i been playing non-stop. did all of chapter 1, got 3 stars on all levels, now i am on 2-9, trying to get 3 stars on all the level 2's....
game is cracking for sure ... 

ballonoboy, what other apps you diggin' right now?

yup, i'm in trouble ... i been playing non-stop. did all of chapter 1, got 3 stars on all levels, now i am on 2-9, trying to get 3 stars on all the level 2's....

good looks halftime, i will check them out.

i have been neglecting the apps on my iphone 4 completely. i may just leave facebook, twitter, scorecenter and words with friends, and take the other stuff off.

good looks halftime, i will check them out.

i have been neglecting the apps on my iphone 4 completely. i may just leave facebook, twitter, scorecenter and words with friends, and take the other stuff off.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I could have bought an Ipad 2 this weekend..these are in stock in most best buys and apple stores..no worries..
No, they aren't.
They aren't? I could have swore I asked if they had any left..and they told me yes..
eyes.gif

I'm not in any rush to cop one though..want to save up for the 32gb wi-fi
They aren't in stock at "most best buys and apple stores" no.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I could have bought an Ipad 2 this weekend..these are in stock in most best buys and apple stores..no worries..
No, they aren't.
They aren't? I could have swore I asked if they had any left..and they told me yes..
eyes.gif

I'm not in any rush to cop one though..want to save up for the 32gb wi-fi
They aren't in stock at "most best buys and apple stores" no.

Words with Friends
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery
Paper Train
Wispin
Land-a-panda
Pandora
World of Goo
iCab Mobile
Garageband
The Daily

Words with Friends
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery
Paper Train
Wispin
Land-a-panda
Pandora
World of Goo
iCab Mobile
Garageband
The Daily

good looks on the app updates ...

world of goo is the business ...

icab mobile is that browser you were talking about, i will take a look. i bought atomic .... i really like it so far.

is there a way to make it my default browser? like when i click on something in mail, it always opens safari not my new browser, i did not see anything in the ipad settings.

Back
Top Bottom