Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Sorry if this has been asked before, just got my first ipad, went ahead and got the 64g and it came jailbroken. Now when I plug it in it is asking me if I want to update the software, will doing these remove the jailbroken stuff? I'd like to keep everything on it how it is. I use installous, if that helps

Sorry if this has been asked before, just got my first ipad, went ahead and got the 64g and it came jailbroken. Now when I plug it in it is asking me if I want to update the software, will doing these remove the jailbroken stuff? I'd like to keep everything on it how it is. I use installous, if that helps

I think it would remove the jailbroken stuff

i just bought this baby today but for some reason it wont sync all the songs onto the ipad. Anyone else have this problem?

i just bought this baby today but for some reason it wont sync all the songs onto the ipad. Anyone else have this problem?

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

If you want to keep the jailbreak, do not upgrade. 

Originally Posted by endemic415

Have you checked your itunes sync settings for the ipad? Make sure its set to sync all songs.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

If you want to keep the jailbreak, do not upgrade. 

Originally Posted by endemic415

Have you checked your itunes sync settings for the ipad? Make sure its set to sync all songs.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I could have bought an Ipad 2 this weekend..these are in stock in most best buys and apple stores..no worries..
No, they aren't.
They aren't? I could have swore I asked if they had any left..and they told me yes..
eyes.gif

I'm not in any rush to cop one though..want to save up for the 32gb wi-fi

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I could have bought an Ipad 2 this weekend..these are in stock in most best buys and apple stores..no worries..
No, they aren't.
They aren't? I could have swore I asked if they had any left..and they told me yes..
eyes.gif

I'm not in any rush to cop one though..want to save up for the 32gb wi-fi

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

I just copped an iPad2 16GB from Target, very tempting not to open this package...

See what you can get for it on Ebay right now.
If you're going to do it, do it before Friday.

That's the international release date. Prices may drop; they may skyrocket.

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

Originally Posted by humpasaurus rex

I just copped an iPad2 16GB from Target, very tempting not to open this package...

See what you can get for it on Ebay right now.
If you're going to do it, do it before Friday.

That's the international release date. Prices may drop; they may skyrocket.

DoubleJs07, thanks a lot.  i'll probably jump in my car and speed to the store if i see any updated inventory.  
laugh.gif

i went to my local target and they had nada.  then i went to the one near my college which is about an hour away and they only had 3G ones in stock.

Back
Top Bottom