Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

DoubleJs07, thanks a lot.  i'll probably jump in my car and speed to the store if i see any updated inventory.  
laugh.gif

i went to my local target and they had nada.  then i went to the one near my college which is about an hour away and they only had 3G ones in stock.

Originally Posted by LosLakers24

Is buying a Ipad worth it if you have an Iphone 4, and ipod touch?

Sell iPod and get iPad. The extra size makes a difference when you compare some of these apps to their ipad versions. The cnn app looks
eek.gif
compared to the reg iphone app.

mzl.gdiyimxx.480x480-75.jpg

vs

mzl.amwevnvj.320x480-75.jpg

Originally Posted by LosLakers24

Is buying a Ipad worth it if you have an Iphone 4, and ipod touch?

Sell iPod and get iPad. The extra size makes a difference when you compare some of these apps to their ipad versions. The cnn app looks
eek.gif
compared to the reg iphone app.

mzl.gdiyimxx.480x480-75.jpg

vs

mzl.amwevnvj.320x480-75.jpg

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Sorry if this has been asked before, just got my first ipad, went ahead and got the 64g and it came jailbroken. Now when I plug it in it is asking me if I want to update the software, will doing these remove the jailbroken stuff? I'd like to keep everything on it how it is. I use installous, if that helps

If you want to keep the jailbreak, do not upgrade. 
Ok thanks bro, the upgrade doesn't really offer anything does it?  This thing is great, wish I could have gotten an iPad2 but didn't wanna drop that much money

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Sorry if this has been asked before, just got my first ipad, went ahead and got the 64g and it came jailbroken. Now when I plug it in it is asking me if I want to update the software, will doing these remove the jailbroken stuff? I'd like to keep everything on it how it is. I use installous, if that helps

If you want to keep the jailbreak, do not upgrade. 
Ok thanks bro, the upgrade doesn't really offer anything does it?  This thing is great, wish I could have gotten an iPad2 but didn't wanna drop that much money

After buying the ipad i've been neglecting my iphone 3gs. I completely stopped surfing the web on my iphone and everything on my iphone feels clutter. iPad changes you, i don't know if its for the better or worse. smh. I love it tho.

After buying the ipad i've been neglecting my iphone 3gs. I completely stopped surfing the web on my iphone and everything on my iphone feels clutter. iPad changes you, i don't know if its for the better or worse. smh. I love it tho.

i was wondering can i use the ipad 1 or 2 for prepaid calls. meaning that i would use a flexpay monthly account for an ipad with T-Mobile. Someone please help me out asap.

i was wondering can i use the ipad 1 or 2 for prepaid calls. meaning that i would use a flexpay monthly account for an ipad with T-Mobile. Someone please help me out asap.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

No calling but you could use a voip service to make calls on the ipad if you have the 3g version or wifi only on the wifi version.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

No calling but you could use a voip service to make calls on the ipad if you have the 3g version or wifi only on the wifi version.

The prices on these dropped like crazyy....i sold 2 ipads 64gb 3g on monday for $1400 each.....

I just copped another 64gb 3g today and can only sell it at $1100 tops...by Friday the resell game on these is done.

The prices on these dropped like crazyy....i sold 2 ipads 64gb 3g on monday for $1400 each.....

I just copped another 64gb 3g today and can only sell it at $1100 tops...by Friday the resell game on these is done.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

apple.com order shipped out 10 days early. now to find a carbon fiber skin for the back.

what was your order date? thnx.
March 12, 6pm EST
ordered black 16gb at&t.
original ship date was april 1. should have it by monday/tuesday.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

apple.com order shipped out 10 days early. now to find a carbon fiber skin for the back.

what was your order date? thnx.
March 12, 6pm EST
ordered black 16gb at&t.
original ship date was april 1. should have it by monday/tuesday.

angry birds rio has got to be the best game I've played on here yet. i like it way better than the original. glad the pigs are gone and new animals are in. i was never to fond of those pigs for some reason.i found the product red smart cover, exchanged the orange. very pleased with the white iPad and red leather combo.Sent from my iPad 2

angry birds rio has got to be the best game I've played on here yet. i like it way better than the original. glad the pigs are gone and new animals are in. i was never to fond of those pigs for some reason.i found the product red smart cover, exchanged the orange. very pleased with the white iPad and red leather combo.Sent from my iPad 2

Back
Top Bottom