Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

U dudes who been copping lately did anyone find a good case yet. I been rocking my thing bareback for a good while now

Ok so i picked my ipad up yesterday. Haven't had a chance to really do anything with it but quick question.

I have a jailbroken 3gs (running old software 3. something lol). Can i transfer cracked apps from my phone to my ipad.

If i can, let's say i downloaded infinity blade onto my phone. If i transfer it will it be the one optomized for the ipad? or is that a different one. If i can i am obviously going to just download everything onto my phone save it to my computer then transfer it over to my ipad. Help is appreciated

Ok so i picked my ipad up yesterday. Haven't had a chance to really do anything with it but quick question.

I have a jailbroken 3gs (running old software 3. something lol). Can i transfer cracked apps from my phone to my ipad.

If i can, let's say i downloaded infinity blade onto my phone. If i transfer it will it be the one optomized for the ipad? or is that a different one. If i can i am obviously going to just download everything onto my phone save it to my computer then transfer it over to my ipad. Help is appreciated

Originally Posted by Jking0821

You'd need a jailbroken iPad 2 to add those ipas. also the iPad version for most apps are different so you'd have to get a different version

You'd need a jailbroken iPad 2 to add those ipas. also the iPad version for most apps are different so you'd have to get a different version

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Thanks that sucks.  I know some one jailbroke their ipad but its just not public yet.  Any update on when that will happen
nerd.gif

Thanks that sucks.  I know some one jailbroke their ipad but its just not public yet.  Any update on when that will happen
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by env

What's a good app to stream movies from computer to iPad?
You can purchase Air Video, for non iTunes/.mp4 vids.

Or you can use homesharing if you're streaming your iTunes/.mp4 movies.

Originally Posted by env

What's a good app to stream movies from computer to iPad?
You can purchase Air Video, for non iTunes/.mp4 vids.

Or you can use homesharing if you're streaming your iTunes/.mp4 movies.

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Call Target stores. The Target next to my house was sold out yesterday. I called this morning and they got more in. Went down their and picked my joint up .
happy.gif

i didn't even know target sold the ipad 2's.  
laugh.gif

i'll call up the one near my campus and see if they have any.  my dad wants a netbook but i think i'll buy him a 16 GB wifi ipad 2 instead.

is there a feature on the apple website to check if your local store will get restocks?  i remember they had that feature when i bought my 3G iphone.

Call Target stores. The Target next to my house was sold out yesterday. I called this morning and they got more in. Went down their and picked my joint up .
happy.gif

laugh.gif

i'll call up the one near my campus and see if they have any.  my dad wants a netbook but i think i'll buy him a 16 GB wifi ipad 2 instead.

is there a feature on the apple website to check if your local store will get restocks?  i remember they had that feature when i bought my 3G iphone.

So I picked up my 16gig wifi only yesterday. This is my first ipad, never had a first gen. Is there a difference in performance between wifi only and the 3g versions? Are the processors the same? Also, i heard the wifi only doesnt have GPS. Any info?

So I picked up my 16gig wifi only yesterday. This is my first ipad, never had a first gen. Is there a difference in performance between wifi only and the 3g versions? Are the processors the same? Also, i heard the wifi only doesnt have GPS. Any info?

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Anyone else enable multi-touch gestures? It's sick.

nerd.gif
. Also can you use FaceTime for MSN, Aim, Gtalk etc. I'm having trouble setting that up.
No facetime cant be used in those applications until the companys implement video chat in those programs. Right now the biggest video chat program is Skype which most people use anyways.

nerd.gif
. Also can you use FaceTime for MSN, Aim, Gtalk etc. I'm having trouble setting that up.
No facetime cant be used in those applications until the companys implement video chat in those programs. Right now the biggest video chat program is Skype which most people use anyways.

nerd.gif

Yeah I have skype but family in Colombia only use MSN. Thanks.

nerd.gif

Yeah I have skype but family in Colombia only use MSN. Thanks.

Originally Posted by shogun

happy.gif

laugh.gif

No...but use this link to check the inventory of Best Buy/Wal-Mart/Target

Link

Best Buy will sometimes have a listing that says "In Store Only."  It can mean one of two things...1) some of the preorders are in, and those are the ONLY people who can pick up.  2)  they may have extra in stock incase you didn't preorder. 

As far as Target...if it says "Limited Availibility," that means that there is one....maaaaaybe 2 in stock.  "Available" = hustle your %+@ over to get one because they are going quick. 
laugh.gif

I've been using these links religiously and they helped me score 2 iPads.  I've found that usually between 10:30am - 12pm is when a lot of the shelves start to get iPads in stock...

Good luck!

*What's the reason behind none of the AT&T stores (at least in the DC area) getting iPads?  I would have figured they would have gotten some by now....dude told me that they won't get their first shipment for another 4 weeks
sick.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

happy.gif

laugh.gif

No...but use this link to check the inventory of Best Buy/Wal-Mart/Target

Link

Best Buy will sometimes have a listing that says "In Store Only."  It can mean one of two things...1) some of the preorders are in, and those are the ONLY people who can pick up.  2)  they may have extra in stock incase you didn't preorder. 

As far as Target...if it says "Limited Availibility," that means that there is one....maaaaaybe 2 in stock.  "Available" = hustle your %+@ over to get one because they are going quick. 
laugh.gif

I've been using these links religiously and they helped me score 2 iPads.  I've found that usually between 10:30am - 12pm is when a lot of the shelves start to get iPads in stock...

Good luck!

*What's the reason behind none of the AT&T stores (at least in the DC area) getting iPads?  I would have figured they would have gotten some by now....dude told me that they won't get their first shipment for another 4 weeks
sick.gif

^ good infor DJ's.

Found one about an hour and a half from me at a Target, sales rep said they got em in the back so no one knows about them yet
laugh.gif
... Not sure if well get it though because we wanted to finance it from bestbuy get the 18mo no interest.

But I guess maybe Ill just cop 2 and sell the 2nd one on CL.

Dunno, its for my girl anyways, gonna have to see if shes up for riding to Mass to get this thing. I got no problem fronting a G though if we can keep one of them and only actually pay $250-300 for it

^ good infor DJ's.

Found one about an hour and a half from me at a Target, sales rep said they got em in the back so no one knows about them yet
laugh.gif
... Not sure if well get it though because we wanted to finance it from bestbuy get the 18mo no interest.

But I guess maybe Ill just cop 2 and sell the 2nd one on CL.

Dunno, its for my girl anyways, gonna have to see if shes up for riding to Mass to get this thing. I got no problem fronting a G though if we can keep one of them and only actually pay $250-300 for it

Back
Top Bottom