Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

My order finally came in! I don't know about everyone else but to me when apple said Fast Free shipping! That was correct. If I knew demand was going to be like this and I was going to get it this fast, I would have ordered two!

I ordered at 1:01am PT 3/11/11. Got shipping confirmation on 3/12/11. Fedex was scheduled to deliver on 3/17/11 but to my surprise it was delivered to me today, 3/14/11! I'm located in San Mateo, CA

64GB Black Wifi only.

My order finally came in! I don't know about everyone else but to me when apple said Fast Free shipping! That was correct. If I knew demand was going to be like this and I was going to get it this fast, I would have ordered two!

I ordered at 1:01am PT 3/11/11. Got shipping confirmation on 3/12/11. Fedex was scheduled to deliver on 3/17/11 but to my surprise it was delivered to me today, 3/14/11! I'm located in San Mateo, CA

64GB Black Wifi only.

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

The New TW Cable app is AWESOME! i got my own personal TV now
smile.gif
It's FREE btw, just as long as you have a Time Warner Cable account.

Does your audio work without headphones? I can only hear audio with headphones plugged in.

works fine without headphones

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

The New TW Cable app is AWESOME! i got my own personal TV now
smile.gif
It's FREE btw, just as long as you have a Time Warner Cable account.

Does your audio work without headphones? I can only hear audio with headphones plugged in.

works fine without headphones

Anyone know how i can get other channels with the tw cable app? I swear i saw MTV on there this morning but to no avail tonight. smh. Currently i have A&E, Bravo, CNBC, CNN, Discovery, E!, Food Network HD, Fox News, HGTV, Headline News, History Channel, MSNBC, SYFY, TLC, & USA.

What do y'all have?

Anyone know how i can get other channels with the tw cable app? I swear i saw MTV on there this morning but to no avail tonight. smh. Currently i have A&E, Bravo, CNBC, CNN, Discovery, E!, Food Network HD, Fox News, HGTV, Headline News, History Channel, MSNBC, SYFY, TLC, & USA.

What do y'all have?

What case are you guys using? I hate the portfolio style cases, does anyone know of a good thin case to cover just the back?

What case are you guys using? I hate the portfolio style cases, does anyone know of a good thin case to cover just the back?

2morrow my TW app started acting crazy last night. I had a bunch of channels when I first downloaded it. By the end of the night I had those same channels you had and they wouldn't even work..... Seems like I won't be using that much

2morrow my TW app started acting crazy last night. I had a bunch of channels when I first downloaded it. By the end of the night I had those same channels you had and they wouldn't even work..... Seems like I won't be using that much

I've been leaving mine naked, save for the smartcover. The aluminum backing is fairly tough, so I haven't ran into any problems outside of fingerprints, which wipe right off. I do place the device in a netbook sleeve when on the go.

Is it true that people have been waiting outside in front of Apple Stores every morning since the release? Didn't think it would be that difficult to snag one. Apple should have released a universal 3G version.

Back
Top Bottom