Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

The New TW Cable app is AWESOME! i got my own personal TV now
smile.gif
It's FREE btw, just as long as you have a Time Warner Cable account.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

OK guys,

I'm heavily considering getting an IP2 as opposed to a Blackberry Playbook...how is it?

I have a BB and what I heard from a techie friend of mine is that the BBP is sort of an extension for the BB. It's kind of a turnoff to me, as I'd want a device to have it's own function per se. You can access emails and files from the BB, but the lack of apps concern me
Fam you can access emails and files from the iPad.... I never understood how BB heads really used this argument for any Blackberry products. You can easily have an account synced to the iPad or any iOS/ Android device for that manner. U can also access files on the iPad (yea the app may be 10 bucks but what is that 2 number 5s at Mcdonalds I think dudes can afford that).... 
I looked at the Playbook for about 3 secs online before deciding I would roll with either the iPad or Xoom (which the iPad is currently killing in reviews by the way
tongue.gif
). Trust me fam u do not want any device that is just an extension of current RIM services. BB in general is an outdated company made for dudes who are not trying to change with the times. If u want a tablet that can be used equally for both work and play I say go with the iPad.....

The Xoom has great SPECs but honestly the lack of apps (RIGHT NOW) will kill it. By the time the Android market even has apps that can live up to the Xoom specs there will already be another 2-10 more 'iPad killers' on the market ...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

OK guys,

I'm heavily considering getting an IP2 as opposed to a Blackberry Playbook...how is it?

I have a BB and what I heard from a techie friend of mine is that the BBP is sort of an extension for the BB. It's kind of a turnoff to me, as I'd want a device to have it's own function per se. You can access emails and files from the BB, but the lack of apps concern me
Fam you can access emails and files from the iPad.... I never understood how BB heads really used this argument for any Blackberry products. You can easily have an account synced to the iPad or any iOS/ Android device for that manner. U can also access files on the iPad (yea the app may be 10 bucks but what is that 2 number 5s at Mcdonalds I think dudes can afford that).... 
I looked at the Playbook for about 3 secs online before deciding I would roll with either the iPad or Xoom (which the iPad is currently killing in reviews by the way
tongue.gif
). Trust me fam u do not want any device that is just an extension of current RIM services. BB in general is an outdated company made for dudes who are not trying to change with the times. If u want a tablet that can be used equally for both work and play I say go with the iPad.....

The Xoom has great SPECs but honestly the lack of apps (RIGHT NOW) will kill it. By the time the Android market even has apps that can live up to the Xoom specs there will already be another 2-10 more 'iPad killers' on the market ...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by furiousstylezz

2morrowbegins,

how is it? im looking at getting the app tonight when i get home.

Crystal clear, However you're limited to selected channels. Maybe 15 tops. They're all premier channels like MTV, AE, BET, etc... i forgot the list. I'll list when i get home as well. It's such a neat app.

Originally Posted by furiousstylezz

2morrowbegins,

how is it? im looking at getting the app tonight when i get home.

Crystal clear, However you're limited to selected channels. Maybe 15 tops. They're all premier channels like MTV, AE, BET, etc... i forgot the list. I'll list when i get home as well. It's such a neat app.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

Best Instant Messaging (all inclusive im programs) App i found for the iPad is imo.im. It's free btw. On a side note, i found a tiny dead pixel and it's urkin me to death right now. I wish i would have never found it. FML

thats a manufacture defect, Apple will replace it for you no questions asked. Just hope they make enough ipad2's for your replacement.
I doubt he'll be able to get it replaced right now. My store doesn't even have replacement ipads for genius appointments yet. 

Best Instant Messaging (all inclusive im programs) App i found for the iPad is imo.im. It's free btw. On a side note, i found a tiny dead pixel and it's urkin me to death right now. I wish i would have never found it. FML

thats a manufacture defect, Apple will replace it for you no questions asked. Just hope they make enough ipad2's for your replacement.
I doubt he'll be able to get it replaced right now. My store doesn't even have replacement ipads for genius appointments yet. 

Originally Posted by hella handsome

I'll let you know tomorrow after my appt. I set it for tomorrow so we'll see.

I feel like i should wait it out because it seems as if all the first shipment ipad 2's have dead pixels. I see that many people are having the same issue as i am and on the good note, they all got their ipad 2's replaced no questions asked, but i just hope my second ipad 2 doesn't have that mickjaggin dead pixel !

It's barely noticeable. i really wish i never found it.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

I'll let you know tomorrow after my appt. I set it for tomorrow so we'll see.

I feel like i should wait it out because it seems as if all the first shipment ipad 2's have dead pixels. I see that many people are having the same issue as i am and on the good note, they all got their ipad 2's replaced no questions asked, but i just hope my second ipad 2 doesn't have that mickjaggin dead pixel !

It's barely noticeable. i really wish i never found it.

smile.gif

Does your audio work without headphones? I can only hear audio with headphones plugged in.

smile.gif

Does your audio work without headphones? I can only hear audio with headphones plugged in.

Back
Top Bottom