Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

^I personally wouldn't spend that but more power to those guys I guess.... That TW app better be *>10$ or I won't rock with it at all.... Honestly even 10 is kinda pricey for a APP I can only use when I'm around my other to nicely sized TVs with FULL channels

Price is the deal breaker but i can also see how this app can resolve the remote control battles i have in my household. I might cop.

^I personally wouldn't spend that but more power to those guys I guess.... That TW app better be *>10$ or I won't rock with it at all.... Honestly even 10 is kinda pricey for a APP I can only use when I'm around my other to nicely sized TVs with FULL channels

Price is the deal breaker but i can also see how this app can resolve the remote control battles i have in my household. I might cop.

It will be free all cable company apps are

It will be free all cable company apps are

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Best Instant Messaging (all inclusive im programs) App i found for the iPad is imo.im. It's free btw. On a side note, i found a tiny dead pixel and it's urkin me to death right now. I wish i would have never found it. FML

thats a manufacture defect, Apple will replace it for you no questions asked. Just hope they make enough ipad2's for your replacement.

Word? even if it's tiny as hell? Thanks for the info man. I'll be replacing it when the hype dies down. I was tite when i saw that @%+.

I have the EXACT same problem....dead pixel. I'll take it back once the hype dies down too.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Best Instant Messaging (all inclusive im programs) App i found for the iPad is imo.im. It's free btw. On a side note, i found a tiny dead pixel and it's urkin me to death right now. I wish i would have never found it. FML

thats a manufacture defect, Apple will replace it for you no questions asked. Just hope they make enough ipad2's for your replacement.

Word? even if it's tiny as hell? Thanks for the info man. I'll be replacing it when the hype dies down. I was tite when i saw that @%+.

I have the EXACT same problem....dead pixel. I'll take it back once the hype dies down too.

I just bought the first iPad. Yes, I'm mad. I'm thinking about buying one of these with complete intention to resell.
tongue.gif

I just bought the first iPad. Yes, I'm mad. I'm thinking about buying one of these with complete intention to resell.
tongue.gif

I have the ipad 1 and i really see no reason to go in on the ipad 2.  Its really not all the much lighter.  yes, its faster but not fast enough to warrant a purchase.  The camera is subpar, about the same as the ipod touch which is 
way inferior to the iphone (which is one of the best mobile cameras ive seen).  You guys the are apple heads now that the ipad 3 will be the one that blows everything else out the water.

I have the ipad 1 and i really see no reason to go in on the ipad 2.  Its really not all the much lighter.  yes, its faster but not fast enough to warrant a purchase.  The camera is subpar, about the same as the ipod touch which is 
way inferior to the iphone (which is one of the best mobile cameras ive seen).  You guys the are apple heads now that the ipad 3 will be the one that blows everything else out the water.

I have one tiny one, too!! I plan on going in to an Apple store in a month or so hopefully and getting it replaced. It is real tiny but it isnt how it is supposed to be.

I have one tiny one, too!! I plan on going in to an Apple store in a month or so hopefully and getting it replaced. It is real tiny but it isnt how it is supposed to be.

Y'all should check out "Fooducate".

It's a barcode scanning app for iPhone (Canberra used with iPad 2). And it's free.

Good for those who are trying to eat right.

Y'all should check out "Fooducate".

It's a barcode scanning app for iPhone (Canberra used with iPad 2). And it's free.

Good for those who are trying to eat right.

Finally got the money to cop and i can't find it anywhere 
frown.gif

And all the online stores that have it is saying i would have to wait 2 weeks to get it which i don't want to do 

Then i tried ebay and everyone on their is selling it for $200 over retail SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

I feel like copping the ipad 1 which i can get for cheap but i know am going to regret it later on

Finally got the money to cop and i can't find it anywhere 
frown.gif

And all the online stores that have it is saying i would have to wait 2 weeks to get it which i don't want to do 

Then i tried ebay and everyone on their is selling it for $200 over retail SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

I feel like copping the ipad 1 which i can get for cheap but i know am going to regret it later on

What's the big deal with waiting?

I ordered my 16gig from Best Buy 2 days ago. They told me it would be there in about 2 weeks. Prob means 3-4 but whatever. I am just excited i will eventually have it. It's not like the jailbreak is out yet anyway. So no problem waiting for me.

What's the big deal with waiting?

I ordered my 16gig from Best Buy 2 days ago. They told me it would be there in about 2 weeks. Prob means 3-4 but whatever. I am just excited i will eventually have it. It's not like the jailbreak is out yet anyway. So no problem waiting for me.

OK guys,

I'm heavily considering getting an IP2 as opposed to a Blackberry Playbook...how is it?

I have a BB and what I heard from a techie friend of mine is that the BBP is sort of an extension for the BB. It's kind of a turnoff to me, as I'd want a device to have it's own function per se. You can access emails and files from the BB, but the lack of apps concern me

OK guys,

I'm heavily considering getting an IP2 as opposed to a Blackberry Playbook...how is it?

I have a BB and what I heard from a techie friend of mine is that the BBP is sort of an extension for the BB. It's kind of a turnoff to me, as I'd want a device to have it's own function per se. You can access emails and files from the BB, but the lack of apps concern me

Back
Top Bottom