Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

That Time Warner APP is a definite download tomorrow... I'm already hype...  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jus saw that I will have to be home to use the Time Warner Cable app...... I take back my 
pimp.gif
 now I'm 
frown.gif

I was hype for a sec thinking I would be able to actually USE my iPad at school 
indifferent.gif

The Time Warner app shouldn't have that home internet restriction. Dish Network users can stream all their channels anywhere with a $100 Sling add-on and a free app... Winning.

The Time Warner app shouldn't have that home internet restriction. Dish Network users can stream all their channels anywhere with a $100 Sling add-on and a free app... Winning.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Couldnt you just buy a slingbox and connect it to your TW if you want to do that also?

Couldnt you just buy a slingbox and connect it to your TW if you want to do that also?

Man I aint spending no extra 100 jus to watch cable... honestly i can stream most stuff already I just wanted to do it from hte iPad... ahh well the MBP will do me fine i guess

Man I aint spending no extra 100 jus to watch cable... honestly i can stream most stuff already I just wanted to do it from hte iPad... ahh well the MBP will do me fine i guess

Best Instant Messaging (all inclusive im programs) App i found for the iPad is imo.im. It's free btw. On a side note, i found a tiny dead pixel and it's urkin me to death right now. I wish i would have never found it. FML

Best Instant Messaging (all inclusive im programs) App i found for the iPad is imo.im. It's free btw. On a side note, i found a tiny dead pixel and it's urkin me to death right now. I wish i would have never found it. FML

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

thats a manufacture defect, Apple will replace it for you no questions asked. Just hope they make enough ipad2's for your replacement.

thats a manufacture defect, Apple will replace it for you no questions asked. Just hope they make enough ipad2's for your replacement.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Word? even if it's tiny as hell? Thanks for the info man. I'll be replacing it when the hype dies down. I was tite when i saw that @%+.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Word? even if it's tiny as hell? Thanks for the info man. I'll be replacing it when the hype dies down. I was tite when i saw that @%+.

Question. I created a session on GrageBand (on the iPad of course), is there any to export the audio clip so I can e mail it to myself, or do I literally need a Mac computer to connect the iPad to so I can transfer the session over?

Question. I created a session on GrageBand (on the iPad of course), is there any to export the audio clip so I can e mail it to myself, or do I literally need a Mac computer to connect the iPad to so I can transfer the session over?

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

You are supposed to be able to email an AAC format of the file if you click the export button.

You are supposed to be able to email an AAC format of the file if you click the export button.

hey baloonoboy wanna change the topic to "the official ipad 2 post"?

i used to hate on my friends who bought the original ipad, saying its just a big ipod touch but now that i got the ipad 2, i take it all back... i love this thing!

like right now im on my big heavy laptop and it just feels wrong

one thing that i dont like is how some websites automatically divert you to their mobile sites. read up on it and theres a program called user agent faker that will bypass that but only if you are jailbroken and obviously we cant do that yet.

hey baloonoboy wanna change the topic to "the official ipad 2 post"?

i used to hate on my friends who bought the original ipad, saying its just a big ipod touch but now that i got the ipad 2, i take it all back... i love this thing!

like right now im on my big heavy laptop and it just feels wrong

one thing that i dont like is how some websites automatically divert you to their mobile sites. read up on it and theres a program called user agent faker that will bypass that but only if you are jailbroken and obviously we cant do that yet.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Gotcha, so I would pretty much have to convert the AAC file to wav.

Gotcha, so I would pretty much have to convert the AAC file to wav.

The cheapest sling player is $190 plus $30 for the app, which you have to pay separately for every mobile device you plan on using it for. And you can stream all your dish channels (not just the 32 on TWC) and you're not restricted to just your home internet, you can stream on 3G. I think that's worth an extra $100 IMO.

The cheapest sling player is $190 plus $30 for the app, which you have to pay separately for every mobile device you plan on using it for. And you can stream all your dish channels (not just the 32 on TWC) and you're not restricted to just your home internet, you can stream on 3G. I think that's worth an extra $100 IMO.

^I personally wouldn't spend that but more power to those guys I guess.... That TW app better be *>10$ or I won't rock with it at all.... Honestly even 10 is kinda pricey for a APP I can only use when I'm around my other to nicely sized TVs with FULL channels

^I personally wouldn't spend that but more power to those guys I guess.... That TW app better be *>10$ or I won't rock with it at all.... Honestly even 10 is kinda pricey for a APP I can only use when I'm around my other to nicely sized TVs with FULL channels

Back
Top Bottom