Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Originally Posted by robxdrew

I'm still thinking whether I should still cop this or not. How is it since it doesn't support Flash websites?

With the power and influence APPLE carries, many websites have made their website compatible to iproducts without the use of flash. This is true for the videos that used to be flash btw, haha it's a start.

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

I'm still thinking whether I should still cop this or not. How is it since it doesn't support Flash websites?

With the power and influence APPLE carries, many websites have made their website compatible to iproducts without the use of flash. This is true for the videos that used to be flash btw, haha it's a start.

Apple didn't influence no website, to convert to html5 or to stop using flash. Html5 is open source no licences, no restrictions and so on made web developers switch over to html5. Html5 goes on all types of devices and apple is contributing to html5 as well as many web giants like Google, microsoft which paved the way for people to develop to a html5 format on their browser.

If im wrong correct me, but 2marrow thats not the right explanation at all.

Apple didn't influence no website, to convert to html5 or to stop using flash. Html5 is open source no licences, no restrictions and so on made web developers switch over to html5. Html5 goes on all types of devices and apple is contributing to html5 as well as many web giants like Google, microsoft which paved the way for people to develop to a html5 format on their browser.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

My bad for the presumption but im just sayin... Sites that haven't worked in the past for my iphone, now work for my ipad. It's getting better
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

My bad for the presumption but im just sayin... Sites that haven't worked in the past for my iphone, now work for my ipad. It's getting better
smile.gif

Yo does anyone use the iPad + stylus as a replacement for pen + paper for writing notes? I was thinking of doing this for college lectures.

Yo does anyone use the iPad + stylus as a replacement for pen + paper for writing notes? I was thinking of doing this for college lectures.

is ios 4.3 jailbreak out? i cant seem to find any but ive seen couple people who jailbroke their ipad 2. anyone jailbroke their ipad 2 yet?

is ios 4.3 jailbreak out? i cant seem to find any but ive seen couple people who jailbroke their ipad 2. anyone jailbroke their ipad 2 yet?

what exactly is the difference between the decoded app and the enhanced book?Also I need a good forum browsing/reading app for iPadDo you guys use one or just safari?

what exactly is the difference between the decoded app and the enhanced book?Also I need a good forum browsing/reading app for iPadDo you guys use one or just safari?

Is there an official iPad/2 thread or are we just going to use this one as it?

So far i've downloaded:

Pandora
CNN
iBooks
Twitter
Friendly FB
Netflix
Adult Swim

Is there an official iPad/2 thread or are we just going to use this one as it?

So far i've downloaded:

Pandora
CNN
iBooks
Twitter
Friendly FB
Netflix
Adult Swim

anyone know when the Apple stores will be getting their next shipments? I'm assuming all stores were wiped out clean day 1 and 2 of release.

anyone know when the Apple stores will be getting their next shipments? I'm assuming all stores were wiped out clean day 1 and 2 of release.

an apple employee told me they get shipments of merchandise everyday between 10am to noon, I'm going to call my local apple store tomorrow morning to see what's good.

an apple employee told me they get shipments of merchandise everyday between 10am to noon, I'm going to call my local apple store tomorrow morning to see what's good.

so how can i use the internet from my phone to connect it to my ipad wifi? of course when im not home. heard you can do that

so how can i use the internet from my phone to connect it to my ipad wifi? of course when im not home. heard you can do that

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Yes. Check out Amazon for an iPad stylus.

Also, download Penultimate. It's a great note-taking app. You can skip the stylus and just use your finger.

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Yes. Check out Amazon for an iPad stylus.

Also, download Penultimate. It's a great note-taking app. You can skip the stylus and just use your finger.

Back
Top Bottom