Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Like i said earlier you can't compare a ipad to a macbook/laptop 
Because with ipad your getting 10 hours of battery life with a laptop your getting maybe 3 hours at most on a full charge which is a big deal when traveling because you don't want to have to worry about  charging your device all the time

The ipad also is lighter and smaller so its easier to carry and if your the kind of person that does simple things on the internet daily like surf the web,check email ,play games, facebook you can do all these things on a ipad so it just really comes down to the kind of person you are. 

If you need to do advance computing stuff daily then the ipad/tablets are not for you right now but a ipad/tablet would be very useful for a average computer user. 

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Homesharing is pretty dope.
eek.gif

fam explain this to me I'm trying to figure out exactly how to do this... ONCE I figure this out I will watch so many HD movies on my tv with this

eek.gif

fam explain this to me I'm trying to figure out exactly how to do this... ONCE I figure this out I will watch so many HD movies on my tv with this

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

eek.gif

Now that iOS 4.3 for the iPad is out, you might have noticed a feature called “Home Sharing

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

eek.gif

Now that iOS 4.3 for the iPad is out, you might have noticed a feature called “Home Sharing

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

What are you wanting pics of? Flipboard is dope btw.
mainly the browser (real web pages) & apps/games.
most of the stuff ive seen are just unboxing videos & then they show the home screen & thats it.
395682293.jpg

395682292.jpg

395682291.jpg

395682290.jpg

395682289.jpg

395682288.jpg

395682287.jpg

Where do I get the app, or that background for the music though like the one above?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

That is G as hell

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

What are you wanting pics of? Flipboard is dope btw.
mainly the browser (real web pages) & apps/games.
most of the stuff ive seen are just unboxing videos & then they show the home screen & thats it.
395682293.jpg

395682292.jpg

395682291.jpg

395682290.jpg

395682289.jpg

395682288.jpg

395682287.jpg

Where do I get the app, or that background for the music though like the one above?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

That is G as hell

Great looks on that flipboard app as well I would have never stumbled upon that... Joint made me love FB again for at least 20 mins

Great looks on that flipboard app as well I would have never stumbled upon that... Joint made me love FB again for at least 20 mins

OG iPad or iPad 2?

I could care less about the camera(s)--Facetime is whatever and my G2 cam will suffice just fine for those quick shots.

I know the 2 is thinner, but when we're talking millimeters, is there really THAT much of a difference?

Also, is the faster processor really noticeable? I've toyed around with the first joint and it seems pretty snappy.

So to those that have had both, is the upgrade really worth it? Thanks.

OG iPad or iPad 2?

I could care less about the camera(s)--Facetime is whatever and my G2 cam will suffice just fine for those quick shots.

I know the 2 is thinner, but when we're talking millimeters, is there really THAT much of a difference?

Also, is the faster processor really noticeable? I've toyed around with the first joint and it seems pretty snappy.

So to those that have had both, is the upgrade really worth it? Thanks.

eek.gif
I followed the steps to set it up, but it's not workin right...  The Library I wanna access is showin up on the Ipad under the HomeSharing part, but every time I try to use it, it says "cannot connect to media library"  What do I need to do to get this goin?
nerd.gif

eek.gif
I followed the steps to set it up, but it's not workin right...  The Library I wanna access is showin up on the Ipad under the HomeSharing part, but every time I try to use it, it says "cannot connect to media library"  What do I need to do to get this goin?
nerd.gif

I got an ipad 1 32gb for 350 New. Dont see why the hype on the new one unless you really need facetime. Glad I waited for a discount.

I got an ipad 1 32gb for 350 New. Dont see why the hype on the new one unless you really need facetime. Glad I waited for a discount.

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

balloonoboy wrote:

eek.gif
nerd.gif

Make sure the library you're trying to access is tied to the same user as the iPad. Also, uncheck share library under preferences.

Edit: Just got that error message. Make sure to kill the iPod or video app if you've updated your library while that particular app was running. Furthermore, you may need to turn home sharing off then back on again after such an update.

Originally Posted by ryaneff23

balloonoboy wrote:

eek.gif
nerd.gif

Make sure the library you're trying to access is tied to the same user as the iPad. Also, uncheck share library under preferences.

Edit: Just got that error message. Make sure to kill the iPod or video app if you've updated your library while that particular app was running. Furthermore, you may need to turn home sharing off then back on again after such an update.

I'm still thinking whether I should still cop this or not. How is it since it doesn't support Flash websites?

I'm still thinking whether I should still cop this or not. How is it since it doesn't support Flash websites?

Back
Top Bottom