Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

looks like it's sold out everywhere which makes me believe that this economy is not bad at all. 500 ppl waiting in line across the nation to buy an expensive toy? hmm..
EXCEPT there's something called a credit card which a good 60%-70% of buyers probably used.

looks like it's sold out everywhere which makes me believe that this economy is not bad at all. 500 ppl waiting in line across the nation to buy an expensive toy? hmm..
EXCEPT there's something called a credit card which a good 60%-70% of buyers probably used.

The economy is bad, America just loves to spend spend spend, even if they don't have the money.

The economy is bad, America just loves to spend spend spend, even if they don't have the money.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Unemployment has gone done in the last 2 months its getting better. We were just so much in a hole even when we are recovering it still feels bad.

Unemployment has gone done in the last 2 months its getting better. We were just so much in a hole even when we are recovering it still feels bad.

I use the FLUD app. It is similar to google reader but much better. Picked up a new Ipad 1 for 350. I will wait on the next model to upgrade.

ipad-flud.jpg

I use the FLUD app. It is similar to google reader but much better. Picked up a new Ipad 1 for 350. I will wait on the next model to upgrade.

ipad-flud.jpg

Originally Posted by Grizzlyboy

ipad-flud.jpg
Smart man, Only thing about the iPad one is that video chatting on it will be epic, but theres still laptops and smartphones for that lol.

ipad-flud.jpg
Smart man, Only thing about the iPad one is that video chatting on it will be epic, but theres still laptops and smartphones for that lol.

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

ipad-flud.jpg
I wouldn't say that was a smart move 
Because most likely your going to sell your ipad 1 to cop the 3 and by the time the 3 is ready to drop the resell value of the ipad 1 will go down by a lot 

I think if you want a ipad and don't have one the best thing to do would be to get the ipad 2 to start out because with all the new changes like the slimmer and lighter design,camera and new processor you may not have to upgrade to the 3 and if you decide too you can still sell your 2 for good money 

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

ipad-flud.jpg
I wouldn't say that was a smart move 
Because most likely your going to sell your ipad 1 to cop the 3 and by the time the 3 is ready to drop the resell value of the ipad 1 will go down by a lot 

I think if you want a ipad and don't have one the best thing to do would be to get the ipad 2 to start out because with all the new changes like the slimmer and lighter design,camera and new processor you may not have to upgrade to the 3 and if you decide too you can still sell your 2 for good money 

You have to spend your money to improve the economy you numskull, if everyone kept putting their money under a matters how you expect busniess to grow, intuitions to flourish, I'm no ecom major but its common sense when we live in a capitalist society.

anyone having these defects?

http://www.engadget.com/2...acklight-bleeding-video/

Its not really a defect, but due to apple and its factories producing the product they were rushing it to market, the same problem was shown in the iphone 4 and it will go away after some usage if you keep the screen on. Not a big deal imo

You have to spend your money to improve the economy you numskull, if everyone kept putting their money under a matters how you expect busniess to grow, intuitions to flourish, I'm no ecom major but its common sense when we live in a capitalist society.

anyone having these defects?

http://www.engadget.com/2...acklight-bleeding-video/

Its not really a defect, but due to apple and its factories producing the product they were rushing it to market, the same problem was shown in the iphone 4 and it will go away after some usage if you keep the screen on. Not a big deal imo

my friend went to best buy to buy a 16 gig. i was at work in the same shopping center and wanted a 32 gig white wi-fi. best buy was saying you could buy one per person, then they started saying one per family. i went in after work at 6PM, they had 2 16 gig black. they allowed people to do a "pre-order" where you pay $100 and when they get more in they call you. so i had to do this, but looks like its gonna be at least a week before i get one.

Back
Top Bottom