Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Really enjoying it so far. It's 2am and I'm still up I have to be at work at 9am. Guess I'll lay down now. I hope everyone who got one is happy with it. Sent from my iPad

Glad most everyone who wanted one got one.

This thing is blazing fast. A big improvement over iPad 1.

I can finally give my pc a rest for a while.

Originally Posted by Three00ZeeX

Anyone else not able to press "forum jump" or "interact" on NT from their iPad?
You can only use "forum jump" from the top of the page. You can't use "interact" - either tap the member's name or tap the appropriate button within their post.

To use "forum jump", use two fingers to scroll (that applies to any text within text).

This thing is blazing fast. A big improvement over iPad 1.

I can finally give my pc a rest for a while.

You can only use "forum jump" from the top of the page. You can't use "interact" - either tap the member's name or tap the appropriate button within their post.

To use "forum jump", use two fingers to scroll (that applies to any text within text).

I have the iPad1 and considering the iPad2 but I'm also debating, maybe I should just purchase a MacBook air instead seem just as portable with a full O/S

I have the iPad1 and considering the iPad2 but I'm also debating, maybe I should just purchase a MacBook air instead seem just as portable with a full O/S

saw it yesterday and i was very impressed
pimp.gif

looks like it's sold out everywhere which makes me believe that this economy is not bad at all. 500 ppl waiting in line across the nation to buy an expensive toy? hmm..

looks like it's sold out everywhere which makes me believe that this economy is not bad at all. 500 ppl waiting in line across the nation to buy an expensive toy? hmm..

how often does Apple normally restock after a product launch? idk if i should just order online or wait it out until the stores get a new shipment.

how often does Apple normally restock after a product launch? idk if i should just order online or wait it out until the stores get a new shipment.

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Can't believe the Best Buy I ended up going to near Harlem only had 10 AVAILABLE!

Thankfully I was first one line, only waited one hour, but moms sure is happy
laugh.gif

Now I want one
frown.gif
pimp.gif
My mom got hers this morning @ work. Getting free apple products=best job perk. She gets everything that apple drops for free.

Where does she work?

that's what I'm wondering. Nice gig!!!

Originally Posted by Cant Break The Unbreakable

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Can't believe the Best Buy I ended up going to near Harlem only had 10 AVAILABLE!

Thankfully I was first one line, only waited one hour, but moms sure is happy
laugh.gif

Now I want one
frown.gif
pimp.gif
My mom got hers this morning @ work. Getting free apple products=best job perk. She gets everything that apple drops for free.

Where does she work?

that's what I'm wondering. Nice gig!!!

I need one of these-bad!! Time to stop the internet usage on this weak a*& phone of mine.

I need one of these-bad!! Time to stop the internet usage on this weak a*& phone of mine.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

Yea ur tellin me. Homeboy behind me in line yesterday had a food stamps benefit card, and his uncle who was waiting with him admitted he couldn't read. What a world eh?

I love mine so far, damn near spent an hour reading the news on this thing! Haven't done that in my entire life...

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

Yea ur tellin me. Homeboy behind me in line yesterday had a food stamps benefit card, and his uncle who was waiting with him admitted he couldn't read. What a world eh?

I love mine so far, damn near spent an hour reading the news on this thing! Haven't done that in my entire life...

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Originally Posted by Hugo

Recommended apps for the iPad?

This
Video Chat:
Tango
Games:
Too much to name but here we go...
NBA Jam
Fight Night Champion
Infinity Blade (RPG)
Rage HD (FPS using Unreal Engine)
Dead Space
Real Racing 2 (similar to Forza and GT)

News:
CNN
ESPN Score Center (they just added push notifications for breaking news and other sports related news to go along with scores for your favorite teams.

Books:
Jay-z Decoded App (its a standalone app 100x better than the book in terms of interactivity)

Music:
Datpiff
Pandora
Rhaposdy has an app if you subscribe to them so does Napster)

Misc:
Groupon (everyone should use groupon great steals every once and a while)
Fandango (online ticket ordering there are alternatives out there also)
Urbanspoon (find food spots)
Facebook (self explanitory)

AppAdvice is an good app to keep up with app news.

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Originally Posted by Hugo

Recommended apps for the iPad?

This
Video Chat:
Tango
Games:
Too much to name but here we go...
NBA Jam
Fight Night Champion
Infinity Blade (RPG)
Rage HD (FPS using Unreal Engine)
Dead Space
Real Racing 2 (similar to Forza and GT)

News:
CNN
ESPN Score Center (they just added push notifications for breaking news and other sports related news to go along with scores for your favorite teams.

Books:
Jay-z Decoded App (its a standalone app 100x better than the book in terms of interactivity)

Music:
Datpiff
Pandora
Rhaposdy has an app if you subscribe to them so does Napster)

Misc:
Groupon (everyone should use groupon great steals every once and a while)
Fandango (online ticket ordering there are alternatives out there also)
Urbanspoon (find food spots)
Facebook (self explanitory)

AppAdvice is an good app to keep up with app news.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Thanks!

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom