Official iPad Thread ("New iPad' to launch March 16 **Details Inside**)

Originally Posted by MHT214

Anyone having trouble with the Invisible shield?

I'm having trouble too! The cut for the film is too big! I want to return mind. Sidebar - didn't have to wait in line, my old university bookstore reserved mine
pimp.gif
White wifi 32gb btw

not a bad experience at all....got to montgomery mall at 3:51 and there had to be about 200+ in front of me.   They started handing out tickets. Five o'clock came around and The first to go was the white 16gb 3g att, then all the att 3g sold out. By the time they got to me it like 5:30 and the line had to be about 500, they announced all the had where black 16gb, black32gb.  Got 2 32gb tickets.... while waiting chic fila gave us nuggets, drinks and coupons for free chicken sandwich.  The came around 2 Times..tight....around 6 went in and copped an Ipad.  End up selling my extra ticket and made bread!

http://

not a bad experience at all....got to montgomery mall at 3:51 and there had to be about 200+ in front of me.   They started handing out tickets. Five o'clock came around and The first to go was the white 16gb 3g att, then all the att 3g sold out. By the time they got to me it like 5:30 and the line had to be about 500, they announced all the had where black 16gb, black32gb.  Got 2 32gb tickets.... while waiting chic fila gave us nuggets, drinks and coupons for free chicken sandwich.  The came around 2 Times..tight....around 6 went in and copped an Ipad.  End up selling my extra ticket and made bread!

http://

Originally Posted by MrPolow23

I got mine ill post pics tomorrow . I got WHITE 64 Gig ((I'm bored with it already))

Smh.. Browse NT.. Netflix.. Twitter/tumblr.. So many games to play.. Idk how you can get bored of it.. Just the aesthetics alone would keep me hyped.. BTW.. 64 gigs is crazy.. Unless you have a lot of files, are never able to sync or just dont care to.. Idk how you cop anything more than 32..

Originally Posted by MrPolow23

I got mine ill post pics tomorrow . I got WHITE 64 Gig ((I'm bored with it already))

Smh.. Browse NT.. Netflix.. Twitter/tumblr.. So many games to play.. Idk how you can get bored of it.. Just the aesthetics alone would keep me hyped.. BTW.. 64 gigs is crazy.. Unless you have a lot of files, are never able to sync or just dont care to.. Idk how you cop anything more than 32..

Picked up the white 32gb wifi from Bestbuy. Line was prolly 100 deep. I am impressed to say the least. This thing is lightning quick and runs so smooth. Much slimmer than the 1st iPad. I'm very pleased with this product. Prolly won't be using my MacBook much anymore. It's amazing

Picked up the white 32gb wifi from Bestbuy. Line was prolly 100 deep. I am impressed to say the least. This thing is lightning quick and runs so smooth. Much slimmer than the 1st iPad. I'm very pleased with this product. Prolly won't be using my MacBook much anymore. It's amazing

Originally Posted by scshift

I still don't see what's so good about the ipad. Unless they added something new, isn't it still an oversized ipod touch?
Tablets in general are a funny niche. It almost seems like technology is going backwards. I cant do half of the things I would want to do on this device, even if I was just browsing the web. THen you have to spend all this money on adapters that seem so standard, and then you need another computer to rip dvds/cds.. I'm just kind of in a "mind blown" state of shock. It just seems like a product that would've released before laptops.. Then laptops come out with the true functionality blowing people away. Here, it's opposite.. 

I can see where Apple is going though. It's not really a standalone product, since you need another computer to get stuff (unless you buy all new or transfer licenses over). So they are definitely using this as a family network type product. A product that relies on other Apple products. It's perfect marketing though. But anything you say here to the contrary, is complete "hate" speech.

Originally Posted by scshift

I still don't see what's so good about the ipad. Unless they added something new, isn't it still an oversized ipod touch?
Tablets in general are a funny niche. It almost seems like technology is going backwards. I cant do half of the things I would want to do on this device, even if I was just browsing the web. THen you have to spend all this money on adapters that seem so standard, and then you need another computer to rip dvds/cds.. I'm just kind of in a "mind blown" state of shock. It just seems like a product that would've released before laptops.. Then laptops come out with the true functionality blowing people away. Here, it's opposite.. 

I can see where Apple is going though. It's not really a standalone product, since you need another computer to get stuff (unless you buy all new or transfer licenses over). So they are definitely using this as a family network type product. A product that relies on other Apple products. It's perfect marketing though. But anything you say here to the contrary, is complete "hate" speech.

Back
Top Bottom